Evap or BFP 11dpo FRER

Amazing ! You see?! It's all about doubling. My Dr explained that pregnancy has to start somewhere lol. My numbers are as follows

968 (4 days later)

Amazing ! You see?! It's all about doubling. My Dr explained that pregnancy has to start somewhere lol. My numbers are as follows

968 (4 days later)

Wow those numbers are great! I'll get my betas done again on Friday :) here is my progression on tests, look okay?

Here they are

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 39
That's amazing progression!!!! Mine hardly showed a difference between 10-11dpo! Congrats xx

Woot! Those lines and numbers are looking good!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks lovely ladies! I will be 4 weeks tomorrow! Do you lovely ladies know roughly how sensitive the Clearblue Digi's are? I took one today thinking it wouldn't show because my HCG was only 24 yesterday but it came back 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' so my levels are still rising :)

I posted this in one of my other threads but no-one got back to me..

Hi ladies,

I had a bit of pink spotting this morning so got more beta's done. I thought they would be a lot higher but they came back at a level of 86. Does that number sound ok for 4weeks?

So progression is:
11dpo hcg 9
12dpo hcg 24
14dpo hcg 86

I think the only reason I'm a bit concerned is because in less than 24hrs from 11dpo to 12dpo the number had more than doubled whereas with 48hrs in between it obviously hadn't doubled on 13dpo. It's only just doubled from 12-14 dpo.

And yes, I'm well aware I'm a worry wart lol

Pfft! Nothing to worry about it. :) The point is for it to double/triple min. within 48 hours. As long as the numbers go up at the minimum its expected, all is good! Doesn't matter if one day had less than the other. It's the fact that it did it's min or more within the 48 hour time frame. Congrats!

You have made me feel better Kuji! I was hoping that was the case regarding hcg levels but wasn't sure so thank you x

"Every child is different"...and it starts when they're still just embryos! There is no exact science to the numbers growing, only very general guidelines. Don't worry about it! Your test progression is beautiful. That's all most of us have to go off of ;) don't let the numbers scare you.

Just an update girls, got more beta's done today along with all the normal screening tests they do and my HCG level is 610 @19dpo so still going up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->