Evap or BFP ?! Help!

MommaBird86

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! My hubs and I have an almost 3 year old beautiful little girl. We started trying and immediately got pregnant with her..... well a month ago we decided to try for another. I made sure to do the BD as much as possible during my ovulation time. I am currently 9dpo. I feel pregnant.. I have cramping, lower back pain, tender breast, etc. So I took a dollar tree test yesterday morning.. I looked at it quickly, half asleep and thought I might see something but then decided it was a negative and put it down. Went to work, came home and randomly decided to look at it.... this is what I saw. To me,.... it looks positive but I know it could possibly be an evap line. Its so early for me to be testing but its not uncommon for women to get positives this early. I did take another one this morning but couldn't see anything....... I just need someones opinion on what they think this means... please.

Attachments

• pt2.jpg
    pt2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 58
  • pt1.jpg
    pt1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 53
if it was not a line within the time frame I would say test again, I do see the line though. good luck

I would just pee on another :thumbsup:

Yes try another test hun :) Best of luck! :)

I see it but because it's outside the time I would try again...good luck x

I see it too but agree with the other ladies that you should test again. Good luck x

Thanks ladies.... I feel pregnant.. if thats even a thing this early. But the tests are just not telling me much of anything. I am only 9dpo as of today and one app says im 8dpo so who knows. I will keep you all posted! If anyone has had a evap line that looks like this please let me know and what the end result was.

I agree with all of the ladies above: it does look positive but I would take another as it is outwith the time limit. Don't forget to update us! Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->