evap or bfp?

gummybear

Reaction score
I can't tell for the life of me. It didn't appear within the first few minutes, but it appeared before ten or fifteen when I went to throw it out later. I'm thinking evap, but wishing otherwise...what do you guys think?

https://i41.tinypic.com/6ejeyo.jpg
https://i44.tinypic.com/259ep1c.jpg

It looks quite dark to be an evap, however 10-15 mins is to long to read a result, I would test again in the morning, good luck! x x

It does look pink, but as above, any result read after the time limit sould be regarded as negative.... but, its looking very hopeful for a :bfp: in a day or 2!

looks very very optimistic for a few days time, good luck.

I agree, it looks 'pink' - try again tomorrow or the next day. Fingers crossed for you XX

Looks like a :bfp: to me! wait and re-test tomorrow with FMU!

UUUUMMM to be honest hun to me i cant see pink but i defo see a line no question, i would test again in few days although when i tested at 9dpo i got faint line on hpt and the line came after the 10 min mark, it was a real pos and im now 5+4days preg :)

I think it looks great! Hope it turns to a nice dark BFP very soon x

Looks like a positive to me hon, good luck. Mine took just under 10 minutes to show when I tested at 10 dpo then got quicker and quicker everyday after.

It looks like my early tests...seems to have colour and it's the same width as the control line so it looks good!!! Test again tomorrow morning and don't take your eyes off it until lines appear! x

yep looks positive too me, test again tomorrow, lots of luck :hugs: x

that looks similar to my test on mon eve...

goodluck! :hug:

test again in the morning xxx goodluck xxxxxxxxxx

Test again - but this time, when you hold it don't hold the pee end! :rofl: Good luck, it looks promising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->