Evap or line?? Dh can't see a thing!

kdmalk

Reaction score
AF is due today or tomorrow, so I decided to take a test today. The one two days ago was stark white. Couldn't even imagine something was there. Today's test didn't look like anything until I picked it up at 4 minutes, and thought... wait. Is that a line forming? At 9-10 minutes, this is what it looks like. I still have my other test from a few days ago and that is still as blank as ever. Is this a line or evap? I also attached a tweaked photo. When I tweak it on my phone, you can't see it the same on my computer. I am starting to feel crazy! I need eyes on this!

Guess I could always just wait to see if AF arrives.... but that would be much less complicated than overanalyzing this possible line for the next 24 hours. :winkwink:

Have I actually gone mad? It's okay to say yes.

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 49
  • test tweaked.jpg
    test tweaked.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 50
Pictures don't do it justice. You guys are going to think I'm crazy.

I can see the to of a line in the left picture d

I think I can see something too...

Test tomorrow!

It was right at about 10 minutes. Probably evap? I don't want to get my hopes up...

I see it too. I would test again to see if it gets darker but looking good. Congrats!
How many dpo are you?

I'm 13dpo today, which is why I feel like it should be darker. But I could have just implanted late... I'm just really confused because some people can see it and some people are saying I am just getting my hopes up about nothing. Because I really feel like it should be darker at this point. But the test I took a few days ago doesn't look like this. It is still totally blank! I don't know what to think.

AND MY BOOBS! They never hurt this close to AF. and my nipples hurt, which I don't think is normal for me (although I admit I have never checked...). But if I am having those symptoms, shouldn't it be darker? This is why I'm so confused.

Okay. So I know you definitely shouldn't do this... but here is another picture after a few hours. Because you can definitely see it now. Not sure if it is evap or not because I still have the one from a few days ago and it looks nothing like this. What do we think?

Attachments

• test2hours.jpg
    test2hours.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 46
  • negative.jpg
    negative.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 29
Well you definitely implanted about 48 hrs ago. Otherwise you would not be able to see any line at all. But people tell you not to get your hopes up bc some of use have suffered chemical preg where the line do not progress and dissapear. But why would you focus on the negative?, I prefer to keep positive. Keep testing and watch the progression. It is totally normal to be this light at 13 dpo.

Well you definitely implanted about 48 hrs ago. Otherwise you would not be able to see any line at all. But people tell you not to get your hopes up bc some of use have suffered chemical preg where the line do not progress and dissapear. But why would you focus on the negative?, I prefer to keep positive. Keep testing and watch the progression. It is totally normal to be this light at 13 dpo.

I'm just really confused because I felt some cramping from 8dpo on. and so I thought surely it would be dark by now if that was implantation. I'll test again tomorrow if AF doesn't show. I'm very, VERY cautiously optimistic right now.

Better pictures.

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 27
  • negative2.jpg
    negative2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 13
Oh just hold your pee for 4 hours and if you get another squinter its more probable that its a bfp!

Oh just hold your pee for 4 hours and if you get another squinter its more probable that its a bfp!

I just took another one just now and it is another squinter. A picture would make me look crazy because it's so light. But it's random 11:15am pee. Trying so hard not to get excited.

Here's the one I took just now. By the time I took this picture, it had been about 45 minutes. Hope that counts. I could see it before 10 though, but not really at 3 or 5.

Attachments

• secondtest.jpg
    secondtest.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 45
Do you guys really think so? I am kind of in shock and still waiting for AF any second.

You dont always have to see at 3 or 5! With my 5 year old I tested at 12dpo, 5 mins nothing so I put it down and went off and made tea, picked it up to throw it about 45 mins later and there was a line just like yours! He's 6 in Nov:) good luck! Xxxx

That makes me feel so much better. I was totally convinced that I can't really trust it because it was after the window. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->