Evap or start of a bfp

It could go either way with blue dyes but I do see it. Good luck!

I see it too. I’d test agin with a pink dye if you can. Good luck!

can see something but like others have said don't trust the blue dyes. try get hold of a pink one

Thank y’all. I’ll have to go look for pink dye. I sure hope this is my month.

I see it but i don't trust blue dye or frers anymore I actually prefer dollar store or ic pink tests
Frers are still good for progression but other than that in the early days its pretty much a hit or miss. Fx'd for you hun!

Still looking for a pink dye test. It’s like since this virus they either not ordering them no more. Or something. All they have is those and clear blue. I really and truly hope that’s bfp. I’ll update whenever I can find a pink dye test.

I'm not seeing much. When I try to zoom in it's blurry. But the other ladies see it and if you can see it cool!! Good luck and hope u find a pink dye.

Wish u the best!
♡♡♡

Do y’all see a difference? I think I do but then I think I’m tripping. I know evaps are usually thin lines. These aren’t. I’m just hoping I really am. And the suspense is killing me lol.

E5315EF9-B4CE-4403-BFC8-45026CD82C4E.jpeg

Do y’all see a difference? I think I do but then I think I’m tripping. I know evaps are usually thin lines. These aren’t. I’m just hoping I really am. And the suspense is killing me lol.

View attachment 1081415
I definitely see it!! I would try to find a first response pink dye I hate those blue ones!! But I definitely see the line coming threw on the 13 dpo, really hoping this month is it for you too!!

I definitely see it!! I would try to find a first response pink dye I hate those blue ones!! But I definitely see the line coming threw on the 13 dpo, really hoping this month is it for you too!!

Thank you girl. I hope so too! I’m gonna try and go look for one tomorrow. Hopefully. I’m so happy you got your bfp!! Congrats girl!

I see it but please get another brand. As people said, a pink dye. I’ve had bad experience with this particular blue dye. I’m a bit concerned with the hue and the fact it’s not much more apparent after 3 days. Keeping my Fxed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->