Evap or start of a bfp

So I couldn’t wait. The suspense was killing me. But I guess the blue test was evap even tho that came up in 2 min. My pink dye is negative.

DF74DF4B-2A27-4966-B185-E0A30678CDFE.jpeg BA21AF3B-B3B4-415B-8122-4E5FC810FEE5.jpeg

That is such a bummer I’m sorry :hugs:

Hey I'm wondering if you've tested again? I had an immediate line like yours on same test.

Hugs

IMG_20200504_200329.jpg IMG_20200504_200449.jpg

Well I could be wrong but I don't think you're out yet. I've seen bfn / faint positives(questionable evaps) all the way up til 21dpo.
Yea I’ll wait until a week late to take another test. Bc I’m tired of disappointment.

Yea I’ll wait until a week late to take another test. Bc I’m tired of disappointment.
Yes exactly so was mine. We are in the exact same spot right now. I'm here for you! --- I said yesterday I was gonna wait til Sunday. What are your symptoms? (If you want to talk about it).

Yes exactly so was mine. We are in the exact same spot right now. I'm here for you! --- I said yesterday I was gonna wait til Sunday. What are your symptoms? (If you want to talk about it).
Nausea, indigestion, backaches, right pelvic pain. But I think it all be systems to a period I think too. And I was discharging a yellowish color.

I will update when I find something out. Same goes with you update me too.
Good morning! I poas , negative but increased symptoms. Boobs mainly everyday just getting more and more sensitive ie. full hurt tingly. Still dull pressure in uterus . I read someone was cd43 when they got bfp. I'm CD 39. How are you doing?

Good morning! I poas , negative but increased symptoms. Boobs mainly everyday just getting more and more sensitive ie. full hurt tingly. Still dull pressure in uterus . I read someone was cd43 when they got bfp. I'm CD 39. How are you doing?

i don’t have any test. But Friday I might get some. Everything is the same.

How sure are you ladies of your O dates? It’s possible you’ve ovulated later than you think. FXed! You’re not out til the witch shows

still no period getting negative test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->