Evap or start of a bfp

We are ttc and I took a clear blue early detection test yesterday at 9dpo and it was completely stark white negative,
No evap no shadow no nothing. So hopfully the blue dye test ure using is more sensitive than those pink tests.
Hope u get answers soon. Have u tried Frer?

We are ttc and I took a clear blue early detection test yesterday at 9dpo and it was completely stark white negative,
No evap no shadow no nothing. So hopfully the blue dye test ure using is more sensitive than those pink tests.
No I haven’t this month. I’m to scared to to take frer had so many disappointments. I hate to be disappointed again but I don’t see a period in a week I might have to get one or wait until this virus is over so I can see a doctor. I already have two kids. After my second I got nexplanon for 2 years and I think it messed up my cycle. I’m so irregular. I’m bout to start doing ovulation strips are something. I really want to have my 3rd baby.

still no period getting negative test.
I'm so nauseous! Smelling weird. Metallic taste in mouth. Negative tests also. This IS negative right? Was taken 4 minutes after I peed on it. I sort of see a line hubby says no.

IMG_20200509_115858.jpg

Hi thank you for posting. Not sure at all. I read there's some protein in semen that makes females brain ovulate. I already hyperovulate so we're thinking its still very possible. Doctor said the same thing. I have a script for blood/urine. I'm negative for bladder/UTI.
How sure are you ladies of your O dates? It’s possible you’ve ovulated later than you think. FXed! You’re not out til the witch shows

This is my free hubby says no. Pic taken 4 mine after start.

IMG_20200509_115858.jpg

I cant see anything on that frer but pic is blurry when i zoom. Is there a line irl?

Digis are less sensitive :hugs:
Thank you! I have no more FRERs. I took rite aid last night and this morning and getting faint lines right away. I have pics on my "line check please" post but can not upload here as they are on tablet that is dead. It is blue dye :^o cant tell. as everyone else waiting IM GOING NUTS lol

As anyone please tested with One step midstream tests and did you find them bad for false positives or evaps? Tia

As anyone please tested with One step midstream tests and did you find them bad for false positives or evaps? Tia
What is one step? I've seen a few! One of mine said that on it...not sure if it's the same

Thinking of you oP
Not pregnant. Sorry haven’t been on. I just ordered me some ovulation strips just waiting for them to be shipped. Hopefully that helps me more. If not a trip to the dr it is. I been ttc for almost 6 months now. Keep me updated on you.

I’ve tested with one step from the dollar stores. And mine always had a white indent line. This cycle it didn’t tho so idk what that would mean.

Not pregnant. Sorry haven’t been on. I just ordered me some ovulation strips just waiting for them to be shipped. Hopefully that helps me more. If not a trip to the dr it is. I been ttc for almost 6 months now. Keep me updated on you.
Praying for you! I'm still bfn or faint positives still symptomatic. Trying to ignore them. Going for blood work Saturday.

What is one step? I've seen a few! One of mine said that on it...not sure if it's the same[/QUOTE

One step is a cheap brand of (10miu) hcg midstream dipstick. Used 3 all came up with very very faint lines but I would only be around 9dpo if they are correct but I can't tell and one I know definitely started to show within the time limit. Just so unsure. Took a boots own brand yesterday which were negative but they would be 50miu so not as sensitive.

I’ve tested with one step from the dollar stores. And mine always had a white indent line. This cycle it didn’t tho so idk what that would mean.

Did your indents show any hint of colour at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->