Evap or start of BFP (photo included)

Rachiie18

Reaction score
Hello,
I haven't posted on this bit before but really need some advice!

I had a mirena iud fitted for 2 years and removed 4th April 2014 as it had moved position and I had awful side effects so instead of repositioning it the nurse removed it as I had planned on having it removed anyways.

Me and my DH did the deed with no other protection than my misplaced coil on the 2nd and 3rd of April as well as the week previously (unsure when the coil slipped to a "unprotected" place)

Now I was lightly bleeding upon removal and spotted for 2 days then it stopped until the 19th April where I had a spot of blood when I wiped which was reddish pink (sorry TMI)

I tested yesterday and there was a bfn and then again this morning there is a second line but it's very faint and thinner than the control line so I thought it's probably an evap??

My real question is could I be pregnant with those dates, is it even possible to fall pregnant so quickly once the coil is removed??

And also does that line sound like an evap??

Is the risk of mc higher if falling pregnant so soon??

Me and DH hadn't planned to ttc so soon but obviously would be over joyed!

If this is posted in the wrong forum I apologise I could just really use some knowledgable advice from you lovely ladies :)

Thank you in advance!

Rachael :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 37
Hi I'm not sure how fast you can fall pregnant , how long after you tested did line appear?if it was after time frame I would test again . Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->