• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 80
Another

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 69
That doesn't look like an evap to me!!!! If that came up in the time limit id call it a bfp!!!

The second one looks like it has some colour, how many dpo are you!'?

Really? Within a couple of mins I saw something & thought no I couldn't be but by the time I took photo it was more like 5 mins, test says within 3 so I'm sceptical. Will test in the morning with FMU xx

I'm not sure how many Dpo I am, I don't track & we were going to start trying after this period (due today)

They do darken over time though, I always found they took 30 mins- 1 hour to develop to the full darkness

If it's positive I guess I'm another pull out method statistic!

I'm in shock! Don't think I'll quite believe it until I test in the morning. Will update either way girls. It's 10.30pm here in Aus

Evaps don't form within 5 minutes, that definitely looks like a BFP! Hope that's the result that you were hoping for even if this was a pull-out stat :flower:

Must have been a faulty test because it's BFN this morning. That's ok, we're going to start trying this month anyway so hopefully it doesn't take too long! xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 48
Must have been a faulty test because it's BFN this morning. That's ok, we're going to start trying this month anyway so hopefully it doesn't take too long! xx

I see a faint line on that one too!

The reason I'm calling it a BFN is because yes there is a hint of a line but it didn't show for 10mins & it's lighter than last night 😢

Plus it's all but gone when I look at the test now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->