Evap, right? FRER

I am sorry hun. I hope it happens quickly for you. We've been doing the pull out method since my youngest were born 15 months ago.

I am so confused, another test & there's a faint second pink line with SMU. The only difference was I peed & dipped the FMU test but with SMU I held in the stream. Would that make a difference?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 54
I think I can see it on that last test. Sorry your tests are being so confusing! :hugs:

Last cycle I had a chemical and I had a faint pink line on an FRER in the evening and then by the following morning it had gone lighter. I hope this isn't happening to you, but you would expect an FRER to be darker with FMU the next day. I really hope it darkens up for you.

I think I can see it on that last test. Sorry your tests are being so confusing! :hugs:

Last cycle I had a chemical and I had a faint pink line on an FRER in the evening and then by the following morning it had gone lighter. I hope this isn't happening to you, but you would expect an FRER to be darker with FMU the next day. I really hope it darkens up for you.

Maybe it's a chemical, I'm not sure as I've never experienced one but still no bleeding or sign of af so I'm baffled.

Spoke too soon, bleeding just started so it's a chemical. Even though we hadn't officially started trying I'm still sad that it's a baby that could have been but I also have so must trust in the Universe & that whatever happens whether good or bad is for our highest good. It wasn't meant to be right now and it will happen when the time is right. Thanks everyone for helping me out with the tests xx

I'm really sorry this happened. I hope that you get a sticky BFP this next cycle! :hugs:

Thanks girls. I trust it will happen when the time is right whether that be this month or in 10 months. Best of luck to everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->