Evap washing/rinsing def doesnt work lol..."evap" gets darker and darker lol

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Someone posted on BnB bout Evap washing on HPTs. Anyone else heard of that or tried it? I did and it def doesn't work if anything made the evap worse. The idea was if you had a what u thought might be an evap but couldn't tell if it was a true evap because of staining (yellow from the pee) that you put few drops water and let it run through the test and it would wash the pee and if the "evap" was still there then it was supposed to be an actual positive not an evap. Washed this test twice and this is result lol. Either my bathroom sink is preggie or this evap washing has been myth busted lol. Anyone else have any Evaps they want to wash and try it on and post pics. Especially of different tests like frer or blue dye would be interesting. This is a dollar tree one... I washed it twice and it got darker each time lol...

Attachments

• evap washing test.jpg
    evap washing test.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 35
I'm confused.... is this a test you peed on first? If so I'd say maybe you are pregnant... I don't see how this can be an evap... I have a test that's negative that I took Friday.. I'll wet it down and see what happens! "

lol...yeah peed on it yesterday....and then it did seem like a real line came up at first but then once the dye ran across and got mostly white it went away but then I was sure there was an evap..so I decided to see if this washing think would make that evap from the pee totally go away and nope lol..def showed up again and then the 2nd time I washed it after it had dried it showed up again even more lol... oh yay that would be awesome to see others tests and what happens..I think this was just a crazy $tree cheapie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->