Evap?

Pixie19

Reaction score
I got this back in June, and i know it was ages ago.....But im still really cut up about it? Its the not knowing that gets to me!

I could live with it have being a chemical because then i know i can get pg iygwim, so anyway, is there ANY chance this could be an evap?

Its bright pink and came up within the limit, (I was on my period when i took the test, and have had negative tests since) If i was reading this post and it was someone else, i would say its a definate positive, no doubt about it, lol Arghh im going crazy! Seriously!

Sorry for the long annoying post, i didnt get much feedback in June so was hoping to put my mind at rest, although theres no real evidence..... :/

Love you girls xxx

Oh, and with an evap does the line ever dissapear? Because i still have the test and its as pink as it was on the day i took it....Sorry to be a nuisance xx

do you have the picture saved or can you add it??

if it was pink i wouldnt say it was an evap...what ive heard evaps are greyish

Haha lol OOPS! I forgot to add the pics!

Attachments

• BFP1.jpg
    BFP1.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 79
  • BFP2.jpg
    BFP2.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 68
im really not too sure hun, too me it looks further away than the lines ment to be, but too me it still looks like a BFP but im not 100% sure as normally it would be a bit closer to the control line.

what brand of tests were they?

Its a Poundland one, if you go to my journal pg7 there is a bigger version of the pic...lol x

I'm not sure hun. There is defo a line there and I thought evaps were grey/colorless too. I am not familiar with that kind of test though. Fingers crossed you get your bfp soon. :hugs:

hi I have used pound shop ones where pregnant that is exactly waht they look like - I would say its positive!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->