Evaporation Line???

Boomtastico

Reaction score
Hi Ladies
I am a little confused at the mo as to whether I have just seen Evaporation lines on my recent test or very feint positives. Sounds like Im mad but I did get my AF which only lasted 3 Days but 2 days were very much like normal AF but with some old blood and also some clots and what looked like maybe some small bits of remaining birth tissue (I has MMC in Feb, medically managed, no D&C). However before AF, through AF and presently I do have some of the usual pregnancy symptoms but I did put these down to AF. I am still experiencing quite sharp cramps too and yesterday I had some spotting, very slight.

Anyway back to the original point I decided to take a test (the one step internet cheapies) and noticed after 8 mins I got a white positive line. I then did another test to see if this was a faulty test and again got a white line (very clear, see through when held up to the light). Those tests were done in the evening so I waited till this morning and took another test and the same thing happened. Ive used these test before and got :bfn: but without these lines appearing even way after the test time.

Could these just be evaporation lines? Im just worried as I am currently taking low dose aspirin (as of yesterday morning) and also had an xray and the dentist asked if I was pregnant. I know its highly unlikely but would love to hear your thoughts/similar experiences and the outcomes...

Thanks

Hey, I am very far from an expert on any of this but I kept getting very very faint lines on my tests, so much so that after 4 of them I was wondering if they were actually there or if my mind was playing tricks on me. In the end I went for a Clearblue Digital which took the umm-ing? out of it all - a straight 'yes' or 'no' in words, not stupid little barely there lines. It was a 'yes' for me and I was over the moon, unfortunately I am coming to the end of miscarring at the moment but am about to start trying again.

I would say that if the more inconclusive tests are driving you crazy, a digital one may help as they either give a clear 'yay' or a 'nay' - no messing!!!

If there is supposed to be colour e.g. two pink lines, but you see one pink and one whiteer than white, then I would say it's an evap.

My tests give me that whiter than white line where normally it should be pink :shrug: Unless I see colour, I don't believe anything anymore.

Well I think they were definitely evap lines...got my BF to use one and either hes pregnant or its an evap line hehe. We've just been trying again as I've been ovulating so hoping we caught it this time.

ZoMo its a really tough time but hopefully if you are keen to try again (I didnt wait) then hopefully things will happen quickly for you if you do feel ready. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->