evaporation lines????

amalar

Reaction score
i would just like to know what the odds are on getting evaporatio lines on several tests of three different brands and two different colors of dye. i took at least 6 equate blue dye tests and a line came up but very faint. i also took two FRER's and got lines but after the 10minute mark. i got faint lines on the dollar store tests as well. what are the odds on that? they were all taken after AF was late and over the course of a week or more.

hiya nt sure about odds but if they come up after the 10 min mark then you shouldnt read it as it might not be right. maybe try another one in a few days an see what it says

can you add any pics??? that would help alot.. a few months ago I had 3 ept brand tests come up faint positive within the time frame but it was just an evap... but if you are pulling up positives on the pink dye as well it just depends on if you see color... its so hard to say when it is not within the time frame... FX for you! I hope it is the start of your BFP

just wanted to clarify, with all of the blue dye tests, the faint positive came up within the time limit. the two pink dye from the dollar store ones came up within the time limit. as for the FRER's one line came up around 12minutes and the other was close to the 9minute mark. i try my hardest not to just sit and stare at the test, so i set a timer for 6 minutes and then go and look. that way if i get busy there is still a few minutes that i canrely on the results. apparently in this case i can't. i have just decided to wait and see if the next AF is late and test again. only have like 8more days to go... you know how many times i could POAS in that amount of time...A LOT!!!!! Thanks and i will keep my FX. for me and all of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->