Evaps on easy@home?

salamander91

Reaction score
Has anyone had evaps on easy@home tests?

I'm on my period currently but it's been lighter than usual so I took a test. Bleeding is bright red and like a period but stopping and starting and no clots like usual (usually have lots of big clots). Been bleeding for about a week so far. Not sure if they're just dodgy evaps or maybe a chemical :( last time we dtd was 2 weeks ago. Screenshot_20210513_163853_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

I’ve never had evaps with this brand :( I hope its good news for you

Both times I've been pregnant & used easy @home, I've had shadows that turn into bfps. I'd just caught it super early, being 8dpo for this pregnancy.

Thanks. The lines are barely visible now they're dry. I've got some frers coming tomorrow hopefully. I'm not sure I even want them to be positive with the amount of bleeding I'm having tbh. I feel like it's going to end badly if this is a pregnancy.

Good luck to you. Those lines do look a bit dark to be evaps. Some women do bleed in early pregnancy and it can even be quite a lot. Do you have any breast tenderness or other ‘symptoms’?

Thanks Dee. No symptoms but I don't tend to get symptoms.

Bfn this morning. The ones I took yesterday there was blood in my pee from my period. I wonder if that caused the positives some how. Maybe if its a chemical there was hormones in my lining? I don't even know if that's how it works #-o I'll take a frer later just to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->