Evaps or???? think I'm going mad.

Help this is from a FRRR one friend says she sees the line my other one doesnt. What do you guys think?

Snapchat-1813247796.jpg

If that's a line its seriously in the wrong place! Do you have a picture without the circle?

still waiting on me tests probably come today but I dont want to do them without fmu so be tomorrow x

digis have arrived..
no nausea today..
still needing to use toilet more and breasts feel like theyve been in a bra all day but I havent worn one..
feeling like I'm not pregnant kind of scared I got my hopes up now

Good luck,for some reason I thought I was already following but I forgot to press send on my last “looks like bfp” lol xx

digi said not pregnant.. have a feeling was chemical pregnancy but no bleeding yet

bleeding has started. gutted but wasnt even trying only been off the injection 3 months as was told can take up to a year to even return back to normal been on it so long was wanting my body back to normal.
suppose it's a good sign I can get pregnant after being on the injection for 4.5 years. OH now wants to try for a baby..

So sorry hun,it’s a very good sign that ur body is getting back to normal nice and quickly though,I was on depo for 9 years and it took me 18m to get even a hint of ovulation when stopping it so it has one solver lining but that doesn’t take away how gutting it is for u this month xx

that's what I'm thinking the positive side of things is I know I'm ovulating.. do I class this as a period or not I've never had a chemical one before I've had plenty miscarriages. partner feeling it though hes pretty upset understandably his first pregnancy and loss xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->