Evaps or???? think I'm going mad.

I hope you get your BFP very soon! Sending you lots of luck for your next cycle xx

thankyou! hope you manage to sort yours. I cant imagine how worrying it is for you xx

now I dont get it. I havent been bleeding bleeding only been when I wipe that was yesterday and nothing since...

I'm worried that it could be something worse. I'm going to ring doctors monday and see if they have any idea. still no bleeding n I was expecting to be properly bleeding if it's a chemical kind of worried it could be ectopic x

I hope that you can get a Dr's appointment and some answers soon

completely had no time to ring docs today been so busy still not bleeding so will ring them tomorrow x

I only had spotting with my last cp. Thought I was still prego but wasn't anymore. Good luck maybe test again see what it says.

just going to leave it no symptoms whatsoever so I'm guessing not pregnant x

update I guess..

I've been trying to just forget did a digi last week again not pregnant it said however had 1 drink sat and was sick after it and then last night had a wedding to go to couple drinks and spent all day being sick again last time that happened I was pregnant so now I dont know what to do partner thinks I may actually be pregnant and wants me to call doctors tomorrow my breasts are still tender to touch and I am still needing toilet more than normal for me x

Did you go to the doctors like your man wanted you to ? Any update?

went to doctors today he may aswell have called me worse than shit spoke to me like I'm a child not a nearly 25 year old female. I'd explained I had spotting and had negative test after that so assumed chemical pregnancy he looked at me n said I dont even know what a chemical pregnancy is said I'd made it up great start said I'd been sick lately did a test this morning was barely a line so I binned it thinking evap he did a test at docs negative but sending me for bloods 845am tomorrow. he felt my stomach didnt say out about it and just said you should pay more attention and to not listen to the fact I'd miscarried 10 times previously... should of booked a scan still with the dr I'm under for miscarriages. I'm not about to waste a scan on me not being pregnant but will soon find out when I do bloods tomorrow take 3 days to come back so wont be until wednesday anyway x

What a dickhead and asshat for making you feel that way. I would make a complaint about how you were treated. Seems like he was not taking you seriously about your situation at all. Request to be seen by another doc who will sit u down and actually talk to u and figure out what's up with your body.

Good luck with betas

I'll be looking for test pics or blood draw results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->