evening fussys

Babybear85

Mummy to Joshua
Reaction score
Is anyone else's Little ones hard work around tea time. My lo used vto have colic and then that went now he just refuses to nap after 5pm...bedtime is 7pm...I can't move it earlier due to having a toddler and hubby not home. It wouldn't matter anyway its like as soon as he wakes from his 4ish nap he's a comple grump already. Its bloody hard work trying to do my eldest some tea. Fussy little toad

my lo has started to refuse his 5 pm cat nap aswell..and his bed time is 7 and he is not fun between then..not to mention his good nap is in the morning and he only has 2 small cat naps in the afternoon. sometimes his last nap is at 3!! So frusterating but he just will not sleep that last nap..i can't imagine how tough it is having a toddler too.. My lo needs constant attention and change of activity from about 5:30 on!!

wow thought this was just something mine did but seems to be a trend....Rosalie just wants constant attention from 5pm-8pm ish.....she cries for a bottle but won't take it, won't burp, won't be entertained no nothing!!! She is sooo fussy, I bath her around 7 with my toddler but like you say its hard and I sometimes feel bad for my toddler as she doesn't get a look in but when she drops she drops lol and she's usually down for the night!!! And so am I by then too :haha:

My lo is wry fussy between her second last feed and her bedtime feed too. From 630pm u til 930pm (bedtime) she won't be entertained wont nap for more than 5mins at a time won't take anymore bottle won't burp just very unsettled. Then she has her bottle at 930 and wham he's in a deep sleep by the end of her bottle and sleeps for 5-6 hours sometimes 8 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->