Evening Primrose Oil... have you used it? looking for feedback

Hi!
I was also on Evening Primrose Oil 500mg (3x day) and did notice a considerable difference in my CM-which definitely did need a boost as I had noticed ever since I had a LEEP/LETZ done that I had gone a bit dry down below :S
It did not give me any headaches but in case someone hasn't mentioned this before, it should only be taken up to ovulation day as otherwise it may have unwanted effects like contractions :O
Guaifenesin expectorants are also supposed to work as great cm boosters though I never had the chance to try them as we were TTC in the summer and the cough medicine range at the chemist's was really narrow back then-I got my BFP last Sunday btw:D
Best of luck whatever you do!

How much B6 are you taking? I am taking 50 mg, and the TCM practitioner I went to see suggested upping that to 200.

I am taking 250 mg. I know it sounds much but the pill cannot be split and the prospectus says it can be taken for morning sickness, so I think it is safe. Also, it worked to clear my two days of spotting before AF and I got my BFP the second month I used it. So I don't want to tweak with it. Thanks for your input.

So I've been taking EPO for about a week now and I've noticed alot of cm I'm using it as a way to produce more cm so I don't have to use a lubricant my OH is well endowed and it just makes sex more enjoyable since I can't use any type of lubricant and I don't really need to use the preseed stuff.

@TeddyBearPug I know what you mean I've been taking a Prenatal Vitamin, a Vitamin C, a Vitamin E, a B-6 and an Evening Primrose Oil everyday for the past week (that's 5 pills) and my OH has been taking Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Zinc everyday... it seems a little excessive but at this point if it gets us that :bfp: I'm willing to try anything!

I even have my husband taking all his pills. His doc put him on fish oil for his cholesterol, and I have him taking his daily vitamin and a B complex. I'm always asking him if he took his pills! lol! I also read on here that pomegranite juice helps with sperm count...i don't know if its true, but he's drinking alot of it now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->