Evening primrose oil

babymoma89

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience using evening primrose oil to induce or assist with labor ?

I used it about 2 weeks before my due date with my 2nd and 3rd. I cannot recall how much I took. I do believe I took it orally in the morning and at lunch and vaginally before bed. I don't know if it "helped" or if things would have occurred the same without it but my midwife recommended it to me when I was with my 2nd.

I had both my 2nd and 3rd during the 39th week and both were smooth deliveries with contractions and pushing.

I used it about 2 weeks before my due date with my 2nd and 3rd. I cannot recall how much I took. I do believe I took it orally in the morning and at lunch and vaginally before bed. I don't know if it "helped" or if things would have occurred the same without it but my midwife recommended it to me when I was with my 2nd.

I had both my 2nd and 3rd during the 39th week and both were smooth deliveries with contractions and pushing.

thank you I'm gonna give it a try this go around

I’ve used it with all of mine (orally and vaginally) and previous labours were both within 6 hours from 2cm to holding a baby. Hoping it’s the same this time. I went overdue tho so it def didn’t trigger labour, just helped the cervix dilate. I hope anyway, never tried without to know if that’s just the speed I labour lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->