Evening sickness

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
I have been getting really bad nausea in the evenings. I have even woke with it 😢😢. It's still here this morning.. Anyone else had sickness return this late?

P.s I'm 23 weeks on Tuesday ticker is wrong just haven't changed it since 12 week scan 😃

I find I get more naseous as the day goes on and the more tired I get, so maybe try eating a little earlier and getting to bed if you can x

😞 it's not nice. Hope it doesn't last long x

Although my pregnancy with my daughter I had it like that every day. With this one, get it periodically.

It's weird with the girls I was much more poorly. This time is just the evenings the last few days or so. And when I wake for the toilet it's really bad. Takes ages to fall asleep again x

I would still be sick every day if not for Zofran. I take my second dose at 5PM and around 4-4:30 I can feel the nausea creeping back until I take the med.

I've been lucky this pregnancy and I've had times in the day without nausea. But every day it seems to return between 4 to 5 pm and lasts until I've been up for a few hours in the morning.

It's gone again. Very weird. Hope all you ladies are feeling so relief soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->