Eventful day yesterday! ***pictures page 2***

Emma&Freya

Reaction score
Yesterday morning my little lady went on her potty and done a poo :cloud9: so we rang my Mum and Dad. They were made up, and Mum then said Im going to pass you on to your Dad a minute, Ipanicked then as my Mum was crying and my Dad has been quite ill past few days so I thought the worst.

My sisters cat had been ran over and died. Tigger wasnt any ordinary cat, he was my sisters best friend, when she was ill he slept with her after her chemos etc. He was a very loyal cat. She hasnt been told yet as she went on a hen do last night and my parents didnt want to spoil her night.

So, Mum was going to have Freya for me last night so I could get my housework done and I can relax. I stripped my couch and put first load in the wash and snuggled down with Freya to try and get her asleep.

One of my cats kept on crying, didnt no what was wrong with him, just thought he was being a whinge because of the heat, so I put him infront of the fan in the living room. He then wanted to go outside so I let him cos why not.

I put my washing on the line, and waited for my second one.

When I put my washing on the line second time I heard little cries.

I had friggin kittens in my bush! They were tiny. I couldnt reach them atall so I called my Dad and sister and they came over.

Well, my BOY cat turned FEMALE. Shocked to the system!!

Ive decided not to keep them and to give them to my Mum as I wouldnt be able to deal with a toddler, newborn, kittens and a boyfriend at the same time.

We took my cat and kittens to my Mums to settle them as our Freya was getting too loud and she was being quite naughty yesterday.

Were telling my sister about her cat today, but she is made up with the 2 kittens shes inherited :)

Ill upload piccys soon :)

That's amazing!

Sorry about your sisters cat but congratulations on the kittens (and Freya's potty moment!) :)

Sorry for your sisters cat but congrats on the kittens! Well done freya too! x

Good Job Freya! That's very sad about your sisters cat, but congrats on the little kitty cats!

Sister has been told about Tigger and of course she is devastated, but shes said she strongly believes he has been recarnated :) so thats a lovely comfort to her.

Both kittens survived the night too :D

That is perfect timing, it could have been a really tough time for your sister, but even though she will be upset for losing her buddy, she's going to get so much joy from these kittens.

That's lovely! I also believe in things like that, maybe Tigger sent your sister some replacements so she wasn't alone :) lovely story! And wooooo well done Freya!!! I'm currently potty training too and Florence has only done poos on the floor so far lol xx

Mum and kittens are back at my house as Mum isnt settling in my Mums house as she also has cats, so Freya is with her Nanny tonight to give the kittens and Mum piece :)

They have got fleas though which Im gutted about :(

what a lovely story :)! don't worry about fleas get the mother cat flea treatment to stop her passing them on the her babies and with the kittens you will need to get a comb, suppose it's like nit picking.

What a day!

I'm sure your sisters cat sent the kittens to you, there is no other way to explain that, so special.

Im trying my best not to bond over them :haha:

Mummy cat keeps on taking them up into my bed, dont want that! Ive changed my bedding, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday because of muck!

https://i43.tinypic.com/34obo8h.jpg

https://i43.tinypic.com/54ve4w.jpg

Aww! Was there only 2? How cute!! Sorry about your sisters cat though. I thought cats were born with fleas? And probably worms too?

Ps, how did you get the sex of your cat wrong lol?

Awwwwe the little tiny kittens, I just made an inhuman noise looking at that picture. I'm sure your sisters cat sent those kittens for her, and well done Freya on her potty moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->