Eventful day yesterday! ***pictures page 2***

Aww! Was there only 2? How cute!! Sorry about your sisters cat though. I thought cats were born with fleas? And probably worms too?

Ps, how did you get the sex of your cat wrong lol?

We don't know the gender of our cat and often interchange he and she :haha: we've had 'it' for 12 years!! Think it's a girl though..

:rofl: how on earth can you not know what gender your cat is??

lovely kittens :)

xo

Aww! Was there only 2? How cute!! Sorry about your sisters cat though. I thought cats were born with fleas? And probably worms too?

Ps, how did you get the sex of your cat wrong lol?

We don't know the gender of our cat and often interchange he and she :haha: we've had 'it' for 12 years!! Think it's a girl though..

But, has your vet never checked lol? X

Haha I was shown how to check the gender of a cat when I was six ! My friends come to me now with their animals (guinea pigs etc) , but my mum was a massive animal lover and we grew up with loads.
I do always get the vet to double check though :p

Massive congrats on the kittens!

Got told my 3 different people that she was a boy. By the breeder of the cats, my sister who has read every book on cats and another cat breeder :)

So cute!

Yeah, we got a kitten and breeder told us it was male. The vet thought it was a male... for weeks we thought he was a boy. We soon learned it was a she when she went in to heat.

Aww so lovely. Sorry about your sister's cat though :( Well done Freya on the potty! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->