Eventually I can ttc again after 3 losses & 5 ops.....

AS1

Fingers crossed after 3mc
Reaction score
Hi just wanted to post in this section as I'm excited about TTC again in a matter of weeks!! :happydance: The last few years haven't been easy with 5 operations and 3 mmc's - I had my most recent sugery a week ago to 'fix' my heart shaped uterus which was discovered during my RMC investigations, so fingers crossed this was the problem! I have waited almost a year on this surgery and during this time I felt helpless and out of control at not being able to ttc, while over the past 3 years (since my first BFP) I've watched many others be pregnant, have their baby and sometimes a second, while I had either been mourning a loss or waiting on surgery related to my miscarriages.....so I am kinda on a high (for the minute!) They didn't have this section when I ttc before following my miscarriages so hopefully we can all get and give some much needed support from here while TTC :hugs::hugs:

good luck honey hope u get a speedy bfp !!!!!!!!! xxxx

good luck hun and i hope you get ur bfp soon x x

Thanks girls, :dust: to us all for a speedy :bfp: xx

Yay AS1!!! Sounds like you've been through a lot, but have made it through to the other side! Enjoy the high you are on right now, you deserve it!

Can't help but notice you are on CD19 today. Looks like you'll be gearing up to ovulate soon. Hope you get your sticky bean right away!!!

xoxo

Thanks heartree - unfortunately I have to wait another few weeks to let my lining build up again after the surgery but thats good enough for me at least I see an end in sight!! Sorry for your losses, I hope you get your sticky BFP soon hun xx

Yup, totally an end in sight and a hope for a new beginning for you!

Thanks for the kind words. In my perfect world, we all get our sticky BFPs this year.

Fingers crossed for us both :hugs:

I see you're in sunny California, luv it there xx

Yeah, not so sunny today, but Northern CA is a good place to live. Just went to wine country this weekend. So amazingly beautiful with all the vineyards, wild flowers and rolling hills. I did indulge in some wine. Couldn't resist! I try not to drink too much in my quest to get my BFP. I'm so excited for us both to announce ours this year!

hey hon - just seen this - I've been quiet for a while on here, was finding it hard whilst waiting for tests etc. Should also be back ttc next month so lets hope we both have lots of luck xxx

Hey u - good to hear from ya. I've been quiet too this is my first thread in a while for obvious reasons as didn't fit in anywhere!!! So excited to have someone from back in the day :haha: to ttc with and hopefully get our :bfp: at similar times, as a lot of the others from the mc section have moved on. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->