Ever feel like you're TTC a NAME?

2ndHeartbeat

Jason 2y;Expecting again!
Reaction score
My OH and I decided on a girl name way early, but couldn't figure out a boy name to save our lives, even after we found out it is indeed a boy!

After much wordplay, disagreeing, pleading lol, and more name research than I'd care to admit, we FINALLY got it.

Scottish for "second son" as he is, Brodee and middle name Jackson! :happydance:

Anyone else feel like agreeing on a name with dad is like pulling teeth?!

Yes. Finding a name that can be agreed on can be very difficult. Congrats on finding a strong boy name. Brodee Jackson sounds great. I personally prefer Brody. The double ees look kind of feminine to me.

I had that problem, I saw Brody, Brodie, Brodi, Brodey, but THOSE all looked feminine to me lol I have a thing with Y's... I have no idea what it is but with me they scream girl from across the room lol

Yup! Me and my OH have got girls names but can't agree on boys! Meanings of names are really important to him, whereas they mean nothing to me. Don't think it has any bearing on the child and I don't even know what my name means now so I can't believe it has shaped my personality! I said we are not discussing it till 8 months lol.
Ps I agree with PP, think Brodee looks feminine, in fact I assumed it was till I read your post properly! I think Y or IE is better. At the end of the day it's up to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->