Ever had loads of babies in The Sims2?

calm

Reaction score
I have. Loved making a lovely house and getting to know my DH. You could then pick sex to TTC, or just plain sex but with protection, and after once or twice, you would get pregnant. You would go through 3 pregnant stages. The first, you would start being sick, and feel very tired and then the bump would appear. Then it got bigger in the next stage, then finally really big, and you would have a very quick home birth and the baby would fall into your arms. You are given three more days without going work, and then you have to either give up your job, or hire a nanny. It would compensate to be a home mum, as you could show them how to walk, potty train etc, and it would take a lot of time, nanny never did anything like this. They go from baby, to toddler, to child, to teenager to grownup to old person. When they are a baby you must make sure you change them, hold them, give them their bottle etc, and when a toddler then required a lot more of your time. They wake you up certain times in the middle of the night and you have to go running and you energy levels drop.

The first time I played, it was with sims 1, not the same at all, no pregnancy and hardly as good, but anyway. I put a cot in a nursery so when the baby cried it wouldnt wake me up, and social services came and took it away. I then had another baby, and I told my DH as he watched me play:

Me: This baby I just had, its the old one they took away isn't it?

DH: huh

Me: you know ,the one they took away!

DH: what do you expect if you bunk it in the spare bedroom ?

Me. It was a beautiful decorated nursery actually, it took me ages to get it right

DH: yes

Me: yes what???

DH: yes it is the same baby, kiss kiss, there there

Me: snif snif

(real conversation, believe it or not)

If you haven't given it a go, I do recommend it! Play the sims and have up to 6 children! I think you can adopt too.

yeah ive played it, along time ago on my old pc, had them all lol, dont know where they are now thow, what are you playing on x

yeah ive played it, along time ago on my old pc, had them all lol, dont know where they are now thow, what are you playing on x

I don't understand the question, sorry

Do you mean a computer or a console ? I that was the question, I played via computer

omg I used to LOVE the sim2... I played it religiously, I loved building the houses and stuff!

i have lol =p
i was never able to teach them to walk or talk lol my sims got too tired >_<

HAHA i remember setting up a thread ages ago because i went through a fae of playing the sims and kept create my own house with my own family
Loved it! x

Yup! I used a hack that allowed "Risky woohoo" too, so we had the option to NTNP. I never made me and OH, just lots of random couples I could live vicariously through :).

Aaaaaaaaaaah, I can't play Sims2. :hissy: Computer's not fast enough... :cry:
Did you know Sims3 is out any day now?

Cant wait to buy Sims3, I love the Sims! Ive currently got 7 children, 3 sets of a twins and one little boy, none adopted lol! 2 of them have moved out and got their own families now tho, lol. xx

I am a huge fan of The Sims. Have got every expansion in existence. lol

I've preordered The Sims 3 and pick it up on Friday, driving my OH mad keep talking about it!!

My fave thing about The Sims 2 is definitly the kids. Most familys would always have family aspiration. I love playing Brandi Broke of Pleasentview because she has a very interesting story with lots of babies! :baby:

Lol havent seen hers, dont think to use the characters already there, like to make up my own. Will have a look next time I use it tho :) xx

Lol havent seen hers, dont think to use the characters already there, like to make up my own. Will have a look next time I use it tho :) xx

Hehe yeah she's an in built character. Broke by name, broke by nature! lol She is seriously skint and has 2 boys and 1 on the way when you start playing her. She's so much fun to play though, I always try and get her a rich hubby! ;)

haha, you guys are making me want to play again

haha, you guys are making me want to play again

Install and play then!! It's great for escaping reality! Bad day? Go play with the sims!! lol

I'm really excited about the Sims 3, only a week to go! :happydance:

Yeah, I might play again. Actually, I have it installed in windows but I don't use windows much, as I always use linux for the internet. I just have to find the expansion CD I was using at the time, 4 seasons I think...

And I always have family sims too, none of that casanova or business women haha

I used to loooove the Sims!! Building houses and perfect little lives is so fun :)

But eventually, the game would always start to run slow?? :shrug:

OMG!!

I used to go on that allllll the time!
It was amazin haha

I used to love having twins = D

xx

I loved playing the sims2!! Much better than sims1! But then i lost my cdrom! I tried playing sims1 when i couldnt find sims2, but it just wasnt the same! So now im just gonna wait and buy sims3 when its out! Do you think it'll be better? Im worried they're gonna make it too complicated?

I've been playing Sims 3 these last few days. A gift from DH. I didn't ask where he got it from, given that it isn't even out yet! It's not much different to Sims 2 to be honest. And yes, Vesta Sim is planning lots of babies. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->