Ever had loads of babies in The Sims2?

I am a huge fan of The Sims. Have got every expansion in existence. lol

I've preordered The Sims 3 and pick it up on Friday, driving my OH mad keep talking about it!!

My fave thing about The Sims 2 is definitly the kids. Most familys would always have family aspiration. I love playing Brandi Broke of Pleasentview because she has a very interesting story with lots of babies! :baby:

loL!!

I love her too!
Her cute little pink top and jeans. . ?
I always get her married and make her try for a girl! haha

xx

Used to love it and be obsessed except now I hardly have time for a shower let alone hours on the sims, but it's wicked! I would always love having babies :D

Hah, ALl I always plaed was sim tower . I once was at a friend who had it and my first attemot wasnt very well xD

I used to be so hooked! I was baby mad on it. I loved having twins.

I need to get sims 2 for my mac. I haven't been able to use it since I changed over from windows

I've been playing Sims 3 these last few days. A gift from DH. I didn't ask where he got it from, given that it isn't even out yet! It's not much different to Sims 2 to be honest. And yes, Vesta Sim is planning lots of babies. :D

OK, I am sooooo jealous. I've had a ticker setup for such a long time on my igoogle for the Sims 3. I was well gutted when the launch was delayed back in Feb!

I have been playing Sims 2 for years now and also have every singe ep and sp. I originally setup me and my DH when we experienced the most weirdest of things.... Ever since my DH said that he wanted only 2 children I told him jokingly that we would have a little girl first followed by a set of twins (girl and boy) - that way I got more than the "allowed 2 babies". But the freakiest thing was when we had babies (as sims characters) I had a girl first followed by a set of twins (girl and boy) with no cheats enabled for this. I can remember on that day I was so amazed that I phoned my DH and had told him what had happened. I was so shocked! I've told nearly everybody this story just in case it does happen in real life.

The other thing, I went to the horseraces the other day and put money on a horse called Caliente (which is one of the pre-made families in Sims 2). Guess what... It won! So yeah, I love the Sims :rofl:

OHHHH I LOVE THE SIMS !!!!
I am one of the biggest fans :D
https://www.checkoutmyink.com/assets/photos/0087/6804/011_large.jpg?1236817961 - I want this !!
I can't wait for sims 3 to arrive Friday morning hehe
I have all the expansions and everything they have ever brought out inc books etc :D
I love spending hours on building the houses though hehe

Started playing again. At the moment me and DH who is not actually my DH yet, are getting to know each other. If he knew I plan to jump him and TTC he would probably run for the hills

yup, i'm hooked. i've been playing it loads this weekend.
xx

I did!!! But i never got my babies past being toddlers cos they always got taken away!!

I did!!! But i never got my babies past being toddlers cos they always got taken away!!

Thats what happened to me the first time, in the Sims1 as I say at the beginning of the post. It is true you have to be quick to feed clean and pick them up when they cry, always some evil social worker on the prowl

I must announce we have just had our first child, a baby boy. Managed to conceive first time, and I had a home birth (LOL) My husband looked over my shoulder and said "wow, they are born with nappies and everything". My DH in the game, got excited and then went and had a ham sandwich, the real DH better make more of a fuss!

haha love this thread. how addictive is that game!! i made me and my oh and he thought I was mad when he seen it lol

haha love this thread. how addictive is that game!! i made me and my oh and he thought I was mad when he seen it lol

Yes, My DH the time he played he made fictional characters, doesn't understand it when I make me and him.

I've played sims since I was a wee lass lol. Was actually playing no.3 earlier (don't ask where I got it :ninja:) Tis pretty darn good. Looking after the babies is a lot more realistic. Tis awesome :happydance:

For anyone who is interested in downloading extra content (free) or cheats etc heres a few good sites :)

https://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Main_Page

https://www.modthesims.info/

I am totally addicted to the Sims, although I haven't played for a while because 2 got boring and I am waiting for 3 to come out on friday. I would always make sims and intend for them to do something different - have a career, travel, etc, but then they always somehow ended up getting married and having babies - even the gay ones ended up adopting!!! Think my subconscious is telling me something! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->