ever had mild period like cramps and spotting after intercourse?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
has anyone ever had this? ive only had period like cramping with spottibg after sex/orgasm when i was 4-5 wks pregnant. my tests r negative right now but i had a period(strange, painful, and different than others) jan 10 so it wuld be quite soon for a positive. UNLESS... i ovulated around or right after my period.. and my O has been sporadic and unpredictable despite monthly periods.

this cramping lasted for at least a half hr now. its still going on as i text this on my fone.. i have spotted pinkish red twice today. first time was a few hrs after intercourse and then about an hour ago and each time it was a single streak of pink within a LOT of cm. only when i wiped as well. dont know if i even ovulated yet or when i will. my cervix is super soft and open as of now but yesterday it was extremely crazy low and hard and closed.

A few weeks ago I had this. Every time we had sex I would have cramps afterwards and the next day or two I would spot all day. Nothing ever came of it though and the sex wasn't particularly rough. I don't know what it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->