Every Baby is so different!

misspriss

Reaction score
My son, we did BLW with but I tried to give him baby food pouches on occasion, I really tried - he had no interest.

My daughter, I went with BLW again because I was already feeding one kid so it made preparing child size, low/no seasoning easy. She took to BLW really well, but doesn't eat a whole lot. However, she LOVES pouches.

She got one of my son's applesauce pouches (the not "baby food" ones, but the "big kid" ones, not that they are really that different except they are mostly fruit) and that was all she wrote. She will put down a 4 oz pouch like nothing, and usually eats most of a 6 oz in an instant. She LOVES it.

Go figure. She also took to straw cups at a very young age. Makes it easier to pack snacks on the go for her I suppose, although it seems at nearly a year she should be grown out of them. But she loves them, and they are healthy.

I just thought how ironic it was I tried to get my son to eat them and he refused, and now my daughter just loves them.

Dd loves pouches too and does the same thing, gone like nothing. Took me awhile, but I discovered the 4 packs for $2 in the fruit aisle vs the $2 a piece ones...really wish I would have known about those sooner...

Dd loves pouches too and does the same thing, gone like nothing. Took me awhile, but I discovered the 4 packs for $2 in the fruit aisle vs the $2 a piece ones...really wish I would have known about those sooner...

Yeah, I get those for DS, but they are all fruit, no veg usually. The ones in the baby section have fruit, veg, grains, etc. I give both to DD though, the fruit on occasion (they are cheaper and DS eats them) but the ones with more "ooomph" for meal-ish stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->