Every time I think I've decided, I change my mind!

Sam292

Reaction score
Ok, so I know I want to use cloth. The problem is which ones!? I have read all the reviews and done mountains of research and I originally decided to get a load of bummies organic cotton prefolds, some wraps and a couple of mother ease sandies and one size as I read some good reviews on how they are a great night nappy/ good absorbancy ect. This seemed like a cheap and easy option to start with. The problem is I keep reading about all these other great nappies I want too! How can nappies be so addictive?!!

So far this is what I've bought:

3 bummies polar fleece wraps - 2 small, 1 medium
1 bummies super whisper wrap - small
1 mother ease rikki wrap - small
5 mother ease all in ones
4 mother ease Sandy's - small

I was just going to top it all up with a few more wraps, some nappy nippers, fleece liners and 18 prefolds but I keep thinking maybe I should buy some itti bitti all in ones too. I also want the v3 pop ins but they seem so expensive and I was looking at the naughty baby pocket nappy because they seem good value for money. I don't want to waste my money on anything that is going to be too bulky or uncomfortable on baby. I am planning on using cloth exclusively so need a good amount of nappies. So has anyone used any of these and got any advice - what else would you buy?

try a few different types and don't worry about the price - they sell on well and you'll only use a few pounds. Worth it to get the right nappies in the end!!

i'd get one or two of the following:

itti AIO
blueberry OS
issy bears
Tots bots

ittis are pretty cheap in comparison to the BB and issys, so ittis are pretty good place to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->