every1 else ino seems2 get pregnant so easily

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
It gets me down.. I feel like I'm a failure .. Ok I no I have a beautiful 15 month old son, but he took 3 years of hurt and heartbreak to conceive and I have no answers as to why this was. I was fine and healthy like every1 else.. So why is it other people only have to think about becoming pregnant and they are,, I've been trying 12months for my second and still nothing , all I can think about is please don't tke 3 years or longer .. I just can't bare all that heartbreak again x

Wish we could all get pregnant when we wanted :(

Awww hun, you are not a failure, you will get your BFP and a lovely little baby soon.
TTC as you well know is really stressful which doesn't help us at all.
You have a gorgeous little boy and when the time comes he will be a great big brother and you will be a great mum to a much wanted baby.
Your journey isnt a flight of fancy its a real heartfelt journey, your BFP will be even the more special because of it.

I know my words can't help you but I wanted you to know I read your post and thought of you xx

your not a failure, it sucks that is takes longer or some people then others.
i tried 25 months to fall pregnant with my son and because all our results came back normal at the one year mark, no doctor would help us.
its one of the reasons we started to try for our second when we have.
Hopefully the clearblue trail will help you,

Thanks hun, yes same here we haven't used any protection since having our son because I knew it would be a long wait again, hope u gt ur bfp soonx

Im sure you will get your BFP soon, we have only officially been trying for 2 cycles but NTNP for years on and off (i had to go on BC at one point when i was put on medication-which i came off after 6 months)

It does my head in when people get pregnant by accident, how the hell does that happen when there is such a small window to get pregnant in the first place?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->