Everybody asks, I know...

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
But like everyone else, I'm wondering if my symptoms easing up are okay. Last night I felt absolutely terrible, and today I feel okay, I even got a couple things done and was able to eat a little better today, things don't smell as bad.. Two nights ago I had a decent night also, less horrible, but yesterday came on ten fold.. before that it was consistent every single day and night.

I remember this happened with my son but not until later I think. Feeling miserable every day and now worried that I don't feel as miserable. I'm just under 8 weeks.

Weird thing was with my son's pregnancy I felt good one day, crappy the next and then so-so the third day. It went on like that throughout the entire beginning of pregnancy until I was in my second trimester. It's like every 2-3 days when the pregnancy hormones would double I would feel worse, then get slightly better until I was hit with the hormones again. Also, I had my betas checked at 6w 5d and they were already 55,000. They were supposed to double in 2-3 days, putting me at about 110,000 by 7 weeks. I think once the hormones get in the 200,000s they can't go any higher than that so they start to drop. 8 weeks was my worst I think, if I remember right, as far as the morning sickness went. After that I began to feel better. I think what you're describing is normal.

Mine just started to ease up, this is the 3rd day. No longer spending half the day heaving, nausea is still awful in the evenings and at night but is much much less in the morning and day time. Still plenty food aversion and daft sense of smell but I am now able to eat my meals! In one sitting like a normal person! lol! Spent so long taking an hour to nibble at some toast with the nausea being so awful. Boobs are no longer sore either but sometimes my nipples still feel sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->