Everyday Goes By :'(

jenjo1992

Mummy To 1 Angel
Reaction score
hello everyone... i am not new to this forum i was mainly in teen section and 2nd tri.. its sad how i am here now :(

so its been 6 days since i lost my special little angel due to edwards syndrome.. i was 17 weeks pregnant and got called in for a scan as they found something wrong in my blood tests. Me and my OH known as stevon111 on this forum were hoping to find out the gender at the scan, but for them to say those words sorry i cant find a heartbeat.. was just heartbraken.

i am taking everyday as it comes... not saying i am feeling better about it all... i am still so upset that i have lost my first angel. i am just trying to stay strong for the little 1.. bcoz i kno he/she will be looking down and will want us to stay strong :)

i was just wondering if possible.. if it applies to any1.. if u have lost a baby and tryed again. how long did you wait to try again ?? i feel i am scared to have sex again incase this sad time happens again

thanks x x

hello everyone... i am not new to this forum i was mainly in teen section and 2nd tri.. its sad how i am here now :(

so its been 6 days since i lost my special little angel due to edwards syndrome.. i was 17 weeks pregnant and got called in for a scan as they found something wrong in my blood tests. Me and my OH known as stevon111 on this forum were hoping to find out the gender at the scan, but for them to say those words sorry i cant find a heartbeat.. was just heartbraken.

i am taking everyday as it comes... not saying i am feeling better about it all... i am still so upset that i have lost my first angel. i am just trying to stay strong for the little 1.. bcoz i kno he/she will be looking down and will want us to stay strong :)

i was just wondering if possible.. if it applies to any1.. if u have lost a baby and tryed again. how long did you wait to try again ?? i feel i am scared to have sex again incase this sad time happens again

thanks x x

So sorry for the loss of your angel hun,my heart goes out to you and your OH. I am sure your Angel is at play with my 3 beautiful angels and all the other angels up there. I also believe yours and all of our Angels are never far frm there mummys and daddys.

As for trying for another baby,they recommend you wait for a normal period to return before trying again. I know its all very scary hun,you ll know when the time is right to try again. I started trying a couple a months after loosing my Angel Lillie,but due to medical reasons its not going to plan,but everyone is different.

As you was 17 weeks did you get to meet your Angel hun? Have the hospital given you lots of support? They will be able to support you in future pregnancys too hun. How have you been coping?
If you ever need to chat hun,feel free to contact me

lots of hugs hun and floaty kisses to your angel xxxx

Nat

thanks x x

As you was 17 weeks did you get to meet your Angel hun? Have the hospital given you lots of support? They will be able to support you in future pregnancys too hun. How have you been coping?

Nat

yeh i did meet my angel.... was in hospital on saturday to give birth to him/her. was horrible experince and will neva forget that moment.. my OH also saw our angel as it was just me and him while i gave birth... and tbh i am quite upset with the hospital.. they didnt really show any support at all.. i know they have other people to see to but there was times where they wud just walk straight past my room.. would have been nice if they popped their head in and asked how i was doing but nothing at all.

well with it only being 6 days since my lost i am still realy upset and shocked how it has happened.. was so unexpected :cry::cry:.. i am taking everyday as it goes and trying to be strong for my little 1..

can i also say i am soo sorry on your losses.. and i send my love to you and your angels.. how you coping with things?? and what do u do to help you get through this ?
xx

Hi Jen

I read Steven's thread in the mc section and it made me cry - you are both so brave and I am so sorry you are going through this.

Taking one day at a time is the best approach - it's such a sad time.

:hugs: to all 3 of you

hx

thanks x x

Nat

yeh i did meet my angel.... was in hospital on saturday to give birth to him/her. was horrible experince and will neva forget that moment.. my OH also saw our angel as it was just me and him while i gave birth... and tbh i am quite upset with the hospital.. they didnt really show any support at all.. i know they have other people to see to but there was times where they wud just walk straight past my room.. would have been nice if they popped their head in and asked how i was doing but nothing at all.

well with it only being 6 days since my lost i am still realy upset and shocked how it has happened.. was so unexpected :cry::cry:.. i am taking everyday as it goes and trying to be strong for my little 1..

can i also say i am soo sorry on your losses.. and i send my love to you and your angels.. how you coping with things?? and what do u do to help you get through this ?
xx

Awww Hun

Dosnt shock me the hospital were like that hun,its terrible. Sorry you had to endure labour I know its not nice as I have been there...I try to look at it as something posative we did for our Angels. Glad you got to meet your Angel hun,I think its very sad but posative we get see our angels. Life is very cruel and unfair that this happens,I have never got over loosing all 3 of my angels,but I do have good days and bad days....its a heart ache we ll carry for a life time but I have tryed to do posative things like create a memory box,a memorial page and of course we have a memorial plot at the cemetry where we remember all our angels.I have pics of Lillie up in my house,sadly never got to meet my other 2 angels as they were early losses. I hope you have lots of support around you and if not the ladys on here are great hun.

Are you having a memorial service for baby and did the hospital go through options like burial or ashes being scattered in ababy garden...these are options available in Manchester not sure about where your at hun

Hugs
Nat xxx

we didnt have a burial.. we couldnt face doing that... we did have a blesssing for our little 1.. we had a preist cum along and said a few prayers 2gether.. thats all i was able to handle.. i do feel realli bad for doing this tho :'(... i have gave the hospital permission to scatter angels ashes in the memorial garden :)

we have a memorial page aswell for our little 1... if u dont mind cud i maybe have a look at ur memorial page and pay my respects ??
xx

so sorry for you loss hun im thinking of you and your partner xx

I'm so sorry for your loss flower! I think you are being so very brave, as is your partner. Be kind to yourself hunny! Take time to grieve! Lots and lots of love xxx

we didnt have a burial.. we couldnt face doing that... we did have a blesssing for our little 1.. we had a preist cum along and said a few prayers 2gether.. thats all i was able to handle.. i do feel realli bad for doing this tho :'(... i have gave the hospital permission to scatter angels ashes in the memorial garden :)

we have a memorial page aswell for our little 1... if u dont mind cud i maybe have a look at ur memorial page and pay my respects ??
xx

Hello Hun

Thats lovely you had your Angel blessed as did we with Lillie,I found it very comforting. I have seen your memorial page hun,you and other half have done your angel proud its lovely. The scattering of babys ashes on the garden sounds lovely and peaceful. Did the hospital take pics of babs and hand/foot prints ? These are all things I have popped in Lillies memory box. Aww thats lovely hun cause you can visit lillies memorial page.....been busy adding pics on there.Below is Lillies address fo gonetosoon

https://lillie-brookfield.gonetoosoon.org/memorial/

I hope you and other half are getting lots of support hunni

sendings you all lots of hugs

Nat xx

I'm so sorry for your loss! My thoughts are with you and your OH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member