Everyone has a baby or a bump!

mushmouth

Mum to an amazing Girl
Reaction score
In my office, there are 80 of us, the end of last year 4 babies were born, and at this moment in time, 4 are pregnant, including the guy that got married on the same day as me and DH. He is the same age as my hub, and his wife is the same age as me.

This will leave me, as the only Young, married person not to have a baby or a bump in my office! :cry:

I'd managed to convince myself over the last couple of days that I wasn't too bothered about babies for a little while... oh what a lie!

now I know its not a case of "oh if they were to jump of a bridge, would you too?" its just makes it all that bit more... painful? is that the word?

:hugs: its hard isnt it when every one around you is pg. Seems like everyone is announcing pregnancys at the moment. You are ntnp though so there is still that chance every month that it may be u. I hope it happens for you soon xx

I've come to the conclusion that the reason I see babies and pregnant women everywhere is the fact that I am now interested and even frustrated because that is not my reality. I never use to notice such things in the past. Films and books from the past, now when I watch or read them again suddenly I notice every detail of pregnancy, before its just like I didn't pick up on it.

I suppose what I mean, its that its not the outer world, its us. It can be possible that there is more babies in a particular time, but if we were not interested in the subject we wouldn't pick up on it. The thing is, we cannot change the outside world, but we can change how we react to it.

So yes, its painful, very hard, and not easy to deal with I'm afraid. I can see you are NTNP, so I hope you get your BFP very soon X

awww hun I know just how you feel, when we was actually ttc our baby girl I felt like everyone around me was pregnant or having babies - I felt so left out but as 'Calm' said you only notice more because you are now thinking you would like a baby once you've lost your weight - NTNP could mean that next month is your month iykwim?

Now that I am thinking I would quite like baby no.2 i am forever seeing pregnant people around lol

Totally agree with u here, I'm evenr eally interested in people's pregnancy who I don't even know or don't know that well where as b4 I would of bn like "whose had a baby? Didn't even know they were expecting".

As Calm says, we're the problem n there ain't nothing we can do about it. :(

Totally agree as well, my best friend is pg with #2, I'm really happy for her but also so suffering from the green eyed monster which I feel bad about!

Hope you get a BFP soon hun, it'll come when the time is right :)

Thanks everyone, and I KNOW I see it more because its something I want, It doesn't make it any more fun though :S

We'll just keep waiting patiently and smiling nicely eh?

Awww :hugs: like the others have said we are all watching out for it thats why, one of my close friends at work has just found out she was expecting, and I am pleased for her but secretly very jealous.. I work in a customer help desk, which is the baby boom area of the business, I think there are about 4 people this year already!!

Oh well, just think, when they are in cleaning up sick and poop you have freedom to do what you like still, like go for a meal and stuffs.. :blush:

Oh well, just think, when they are in cleaning up sick and poop you have freedom to do what you like still, like go for a meal and stuffs.. :blush:

Exactly! who wants a screaming, pooping, puking baby anyway? HA - we all do! awww lets pretend!

half of me wants to go over and start asking a MILLION questions, and the other half is like, well... you never really spoke before, so why would you now eh? lol.:dohh:

Do it, go ask! I did that to a girl at work :rofl:

I said something like "my mission in life is to touch a pregnant belly" :rofl: and she took my hand and went "There now you've touched one" (I didn't actually know she was pregnant, I was floored!) So I'm always asking her questions the further along she gets, she must think I'm insane! But well, if you don't ask you don't know, whats the worst that could happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->