Everyone keeps saying I look tired...

lady3

Reaction score
... it's because I'm PREGNANT! We haven't told anyone but close friends and family yet, so of course they don't know, but why do people insist on saying this? Thanks, I thought I was actually looking ok this morning!:|

Congratulations!! I always felt fine.. although I never had any symptoms.
Good luck with everything!!

Uh oh lol

Thing is Id be more pissed if they all of a sudden started saying this knowing I was PG but maybe they are worried about you if you do look tired. Just becauseyou look tired it doesn't mean you look like shit you probably look great just a little tired thats all hun!

Maybe you need an hr more in bed in the morning and some more tlc from OH ;) get him looking after you hehe

Haha. Fair point Wobbles. Life will slow down after this wedding that I'm in in a couple of weeks. Then I will get to sleep in to my heart's content on weekends! :happydance:

As for telling people, we are going to wait until after this wedding as it's my sil's and she would hate for us to steal her thunder by announcing we're preggars with first child! I'll be about 13 weeks when we tell.

The whole of the first 12WK I even got people who knew saying I looked tired. Bit of a kick where it hurts sometimes lol

:hugs:

Bah, these hormones do a number on us. I'm sure you looked fine hon, but its tough not to be sensitive at this kind of time. I think we all have these kinds of moments. Hopefully this wedding flies by and you can tell your family the great news!

haha u no wha ti get this too and ive decided to work with it..."hubby im pooped...will u be able to hang out the washing..?" hihi im not that way all of the time but its nice to no that people care haha if i look tired, i must be so i try and get more sleep (easier sed than dun :p)

Touche Eclat hun. It should be given out on the NHS free of charge when you get pg!!!:rofl:

I had about 3 hours sleep last night, but one sweep of this magic brush under each eye, and all tiredness signs have gone! I've just been to see my SIL, and she told me I'm looking really well and glowing! (No I'm not pg!!)

Are you showing at all? Im only over 7 weeks and while i dont have a bump yet i am so bloated its not how I normally am!!! It looks like I just ate a huge meal all the time. I couldnt imagine not having a bump at 13 weeks!!! even though I am waiting till Christmas to tell I guess I'll be around 11-12 weeks....Congrats to you:hugs:

Loose shirts (luckily in style at the moment) and a corset-type thing will get me through the wedding. Definitely have some bloating going on!

Will be picking up the touche eclat as soon as. Know it and have loved it as a pre-preggars, but for some reason have totally forgot about it's magical effect. I will have to be an early Christmas present to myself. Don't think I'll wear it around the DH though. Like the idea of being able to really work this tiredness thing! :rofl:

People just comment on what they see, I am sure if you wasn't pregnant you wouldn't even notice how many times people say it to you.......

dont worry atleast they just say tired,

people ask me if im ok, tell me i look pale and sick
we are not telling either so i just say ya im okay thanks
the day the lady told me i was pale i asked my mom afterwards if i looked pale and she said ya u do ! - its always happens on the days u feel ok :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->