Everyone says I look DUE!!!

optimistic1

Mommy, Daddy, and Nadia!!
Reaction score
Im almost 7 months pregnant and literally EVERYONE that asks me when are you due? (June 5th) Drop there jaw and say OMG is there twins??? (NO!!!!!) I just laugh it off and say i really hope not! I pretend hearing this from several people EVERY single day does not bother me but i come home and i weep about it...Im blessed that all my weight gain is in my tummy and a little in my hips and breast but with this jumbo bump came thousands of stretchies and im already depressed that im gaining about 5 lbs every 2 weeks i dont need people saying OMG your huge! Usually if its woman asking they'll tell me that they got really big in this or that pregnancy so that makes me feel a little better especially when they've obviously lost all the weight. (Im not worried i wont lose it i know i will and i know ill be able to get used to my stretchies its just so hard to deal with being huge WHILE your huge and only getting bigger) I cant wait to have my baby and then hopefully people will say..you just had a baby?? OMG i couldnt even tell! LOL I just want to look down and be able to see my lady parts...even my FEET are hidden beneath my bump and i barely fit in my obviously single person stand up shower....Its pretty depressing trying to fit into my shower im constantly banging into the walls and grunting cause its so exhausting!!!!! Thanks for reading my little rant...got any similar stories or situations PLEASE share!! We can make each other feel better about our big bumps people cant get over..:)

With my last pregnancy I was soooooooo small that I used to cry that NO ONE EVER commented that I was pregnant!! MY OWN MOTHER forgot I was pregnant at one stage!! I was shocking people when I said she was my baby and got the horrible remarks ''I didnt even know you were expecting!!'' I used to cry all the time and it was depressing so when I got pregnant again I assumed the same would happen BUT I AM HUGE!! I love it soooooo much, well not the aches and pains and the barely moving, BUT I LOVE IT!! My OH says to me on a regular basis that I look full term and that he assumes the baby will be here in April!! I look in the mirror and think ''is it twins!!'' I also think that the baby bump will disappear after birth so I am enjoying it now!! :D Be proud of your huge bump and enjoy the people noticing your pregnancy as its horrible when people just think you are fat :/

People are so tactless. Well at least it seems your baby's growing big and strong:flower:

The stretch marks will fade in time:D

With my last pregnancy I was soooooooo small that I used to cry that NO ONE EVER commented that I was pregnant!! MY OWN MOTHER forgot I was pregnant at one stage!! I was shocking people when I said she was my baby and got the horrible remarks ''I didnt even know you were expecting!!'' I used to cry all the time and it was depressing so when I got pregnant again I assumed the same would happen BUT I AM HUGE!! I love it soooooo much, well not the aches and pains and the barely moving, BUT I LOVE IT!! My OH says to me on a regular basis that I look full term and that he assumes the baby will be here in April!! I look in the mirror and think ''is it twins!!'' I also think that the baby bump will disappear after birth so I am enjoying it now!! :D Be proud of your huge bump and enjoy the people noticing your pregnancy as its horrible when people just think you are fat :/

sorry this is nothing to do with the thread but.. mummy to be i noticed on your ticked u had a baby last feb and r due this june.. thats same as me apart from my baby last year was a boy and this ones a girl... u say u was small as well. So was i :) he was 4.10lb how much did your little girl end up being?

xx

awww im happy your loving it!!! And i agree it would be way worst if noone noticed and just assumed i was getting chubby...everybody wants the cute noticeable bump cause its great that people acknowledge your pregnant and not just chubby..i do get compliments from my OH's family they tell me my bump is cute and its formed like a basketball but i think they just filter for me cause strangers have no problem telling me it looks more like a beach ball than a basketball! When im at home and its just me OH i loooove my bump i think its beautiful i walk around with my shirt up all day and let her hang out...it feels really good. I just dont enjoy peoples shocked faces and reactions when im in public :(....especially when its from other moms cause they have to remember how annoying it is and how it can get depressing at times to always be told your huge..(sooo glad its only 2 1/2 more months by next month or may people are going to wonder if im having triplets : / )

i get this all the time and know exactly what you mean! :hugs:

i had a MW appointment this morning and she measured me right on target so today when the cleaner at work started the whole twin thing (for the millionth time..) I shot her down with this news :thumbup:

I'm starting to think that I don't care if I'm being rude - they are being rude! Plus if they mention anything about me being rude I will just blame the hormones... :winkwink:

please don't let them upset you - show off your bump with pride :D

they should make t-shirts saying 'definitely not twins'!

after suggesting the t-shirt i looked it up and...

https://www.zazzle.co.uk/not_twins_but_thanks_for_asking_white_t_shirt-235161335953252125

Ppl need to piss off with their comments an opinions!! Ppl are so judgemental. If people say I look big, I say good! I want a healthy baby! X

after suggesting the t-shirt i looked it up and...

https://www.zazzle.co.uk/not_twins_but_thanks_for_asking_white_t_shirt-235161335953252125

ahahaha i NEED this shirt! My OH tries to be helpful by saying your only bigger cause we have a healthy big baby...yes i know and i dont want to think about pushing her out of me either! I do love that shes really healthy and big though i give myself pats on the back all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->