everyones pregnant but me

ilovehim91810

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
So my best friend never got her period this month, and so I told her stop by ill give her a pregnancy test since I have a bunch of them. Anyway, it came up positive :,-( I'm happy for her but I'm so freaking upset,everyone is pregnant but me, I mean I turn on the TV and people are announcing their pregnancy or the birth of their baby. I mean is it ever gonna happen? Yes, I've got a son but he is by my ex not my husband :,-( I'm so hurt and depressed she wasn't even trying

I feel your pain. Most of my close friends are pregnant. I am going to a baby shower next weekend and I really don't want to go. It is hard. I also have a daughter from a previous relationship. I want to give DH a baby. I wish it wasn't so stressful.

I feel the same way. I even started watching people are YouTube becoming pregnant. I find myself being super jealous instead of being happy for them like I use too. It hurts. I also get upset of the people who have a child already and complaining how they can't again. I understand its hard but enjoy the ones you have! (No offense to anyone.)

I'm the same, its everywhere!! I just keep thinking my turn will come and so will all your lovely ladies too - and we will all be the bestest mummys ever :) x x x

I feel the same way. I even started watching people are YouTube becoming pregnant. I find myself being super jealous instead of being happy for them like I use too. It hurts. I also get upset of the people who have a child already and complaining how they can't again. I understand its hard but enjoy the ones you have! (No offense to anyone.)

I'm confused, why would you get upset by someone wanting a second child? I enjoy my daughter very much. She has been asking for a brother or sister for awhile but I wasn't in the right relationship for that. Now that I am with DH and we want one together I don't see how I might not be enjoying my 9 year old. Whether it is your first, 2nd, or 5th the hurt and struggle is just the same.

I'm the same, its everywhere!! I just keep thinking my turn will come and so will all your lovely ladies too - and we will all be the bestest mummys ever :) x x x

Our turn will come! We just need to try and stay positive. It is hard but we can do it!

I am sorry for your loss. I know that makes it even more hard. :hugs:

I am not upset with someone wanting a second child. I just have a few people I know who keep complaining about not being able to get pregnant again as if they don't have one already like the first one doesn't count. I knew I shouldn't have posted that. Sorry just hard to get out what I am trying to say.

Never mind its still coming out wrong. :cry:

I'm confused, why would you get upset by someone wanting a second child? I enjoy my daughter very much. She has been asking for a brother or sister for awhile but I wasn't in the right relationship for that. Now that I am with DH and we want one together I don't see how I might not be enjoying my 9 year old. Whether it is your first, 2nd, or 5th the hurt and struggle is just the same.
I totally agree with you me and my ex weren't even trying to get pregnant, it just happen and when I told him he informed me that I should get a abortion. So, there is a big difference this time I'm married

I really didn't mean for it to come off how it did. Sorry.

Same for me... My good friend just found out that she's pregnant... So happy for her, but so wanting it to work out for me, too.

Our time will come :)

And we both want a baby, I can understand your hurt that you don't have no kids yét but I wouldn't be jealous of someone who wants another baby by someone they love and are going to spend the rest of their life's with. You know some find Mr.right right away but some of us get in the wrong relationship like I did my son father don't do crap for him!. And I know our bfp will come but after two years of trying its heartbreaking that's all ooh and my message got cut off lol

I can see what Manduh was trying to say, Its hard to express those feeling. I guess the TTC #1 girls can sometimes feel like can we have our turn first right?. I know thats not a rational emotion but what is when your TTC right lol

I just wanted to say :dust: to everyone I pray that you all get your :bfp: very, very soon.

:hug:

I am not upset with someone wanting a second child. I just have a few people I know who keep complaining about not being able to get pregnant again as if they don't have one already like the first one doesn't count. I knew I shouldn't have posted that. Sorry just hard to get out what I am trying to say.

I know how u feel and I can completely understand.. I am not jealous as no one I know is currently trying and got pregnant but I am just sad I am not able to get pregnant !! I kind of feel jealous of those who have a child coz it is so reassuring to them that they can do it but when TTC no 1 it is like what if something is really wrong with my body .. There is that extra worry however the wait and challenge is same for everyone who is trying no matter how many children they may have had

Lots of baby dust to all ladies out there who try to be strong through such a tough thing :dust::dust:

I can relate with you. I have two, and we want more. I feel bad for complaining about it because I can't even imagine what it must be like to not be able to conceive at all. Last week I was at a birthday party and ran into an old high school friend. We got to talking because she asked me if I wanted more kids, and she told me about how she's been TTC for 3 years. She's been using OPKs for two and a half years, and not once have they indicated she's ovulated :cry: I want to come across as extremely thankful and blessed for having my two kids and knowing that eventually, I will more than likely conceive again. But at the same time, my SIL keep having kids that they don't even want! And they aren't even trying to have them! (DH has 11 sisters so we have a lot of nieces and nephews). One of them even had the nerve to say, "I really want a girl. If I knew this baby was a boy when I could still legally get an abortion, I would have gotten one and tried for a girl." DH blew up on her and said if she didn't want the baby just because he was a boy, we would gladly adopt him. I just don't know why people that don't even want kids can have them so easily, while others who would be amazing parents struggle so hard. It's not fair!

I know how u feel and I can completely understand.. I am not jealous as no one I know is currently trying and got pregnant but I am just sad I am not able to get pregnant !! I kind of feel jealous of those who have a child coz it is so reassuring to them that they can do it but when TTC no 1 it is like what if something is really wrong with my body .. There is that extra worry however the wait and challenge is same for everyone who is trying no matter how many children they may have had

This is totally what I was trying to say! Thank you!

Hey everyone,
So my best friend never got her period this month, and so I told her stop by ill give her a pregnancy test since I have a bunch of them. Anyway, it came up positive :,-( I'm happy for her but I'm so freaking upset,everyone is pregnant but me, I mean I turn on the TV and people are announcing their pregnancy or the birth of their baby. I mean is it ever gonna happen? Yes, I've got a son but he is by my ex not my husband :,-( I'm so hurt and depressed she wasn't even trying

I'm sorry :hugs: I have been feeling the same way lately. Everyone around me is getting pregnant--- and every time I long onto Facebook there's another pregnancy announcement. Hang in there--- I think most of us can definitely relate to how you are feeling...

Lots of baby dust to all ladies out there who try to be strong through such a tough thing :dust::dust:
I totally understand where your coming from and you know even though I'm on #2 its been truely hard on me because it has been two very long years. I love my son to death but my little moo is growing up:-( he just started pre*k last week but you know what we all will get our :bfp:
:dust:

It will happen for you just look to god

This is totally what I was trying to say! Thank you!
It will happen keep ur faith in God he will help us all

Big :hugs: to all .. We have the same goal .. A big positive and a sticky bean !! You are right we will get our bfp and we just need to be positive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->