everyones pregnant but me

I just found out that a friend of mine is pregnant tonight. I actually cried! Everyone around me is getting pregnant. I feel like "hey! That was my idea first!" UGH....hopefully it happens for us soon!

My cousin and I are both trying and some days it feels like a competition.

I just found out that a friend of mine is pregnant tonight. I actually cried! Everyone around me is getting pregnant. I feel like "hey! That was my idea first!" UGH....hopefully it happens for us soon!

My best friend called me tonight to say she was pregnant. I had no idea she was even trying as she has kept it secret. I told her a few weeks ago I wasn't on the pill anymore and she didn't say anything! I know it's totally irrational to be upset but I've not been able to stop crying since she called. It doesn't help that last month I was 8 days late, got an 'inconclusive' blood test then negative. Really feeling rubbish atm. Fingers crossed for us all, TTC can be heartbreaking sometimes

I am not upset with someone wanting a second child. I just have a few people I know who keep complaining about not being able to get pregnant again as if they don't have one already like the first one doesn't count. I knew I shouldn't have posted that. Sorry just hard to get out what I am trying to say.

Never mind its still coming out wrong. :cry:

I completely understand what you are saying. While I do feel bad and sympathize for those who are trying for their 2nd, 3rd..., I just don't believe it is the EXACT same thing as those of us who have no children and certain barriers to conceiving. We have to live with the possibility of NEVER being called Mommy, never holding our little baby's hand, never seeing our child grow...
Yes, it hurts for those who are trying again, and I genuinely DO sympathize, its just not the SAME thing. There is no way of saying it the "right" way. It will offend some people, period.

I feel your pain. Most of my close friends are pregnant. I am going to a baby shower next weekend and I really don't want to go. It is hard. I also have a daughter from a previous relationship. I want to give DH a baby. I wish it wasn't so stressful.

Going to a baby shower while trying to conceive would definitely be hard. I feel for you. When I was in nursing school and taking my OB class, it was very difficult and there were days I just cried in class and couldn't pay attention.

Something that helps me not feel upset AT another person for being pregnant, is conscienciously thinking "I don't know their situation. Maybe they have tried forever too, maybe they had fertility treatments, maybe they are not in a situation where they should be having a baby and this is exteremely difficult for them. I also think to myself "I don't know the future. This pregnant woman in line at the grocery store might lose her baby after birth, while me, I might get pregant 6 months from now and have a happy healthy baby." This is just what helps me not feel any resentment toward others. Don't get me wrong. I feel sorry for myself, no doubt. I've cried and downright sobbed thinking this will never happen. But I'm not jealous of others who are pregant. I'm happy for them because I know the pain and I don't want anybody to feel this way. Its hard to see others who are pregant sometimes, but I'm not resentful.

All of my friends in our friendship group are pregnant and theres 7 of us, im the only one left. Ive been to 3 baby showers in 3 weeks, its heart wrenching. Although I'm genuinely happy for everyone thats pregnant, i find it really hard to not be miserable at the same time. Only 2 of the 7 were actually trying and my husband and I have been trying for what seems like forever.
Hopefully it will be all of us next!
x x x

All of my friends in our friendship group are pregnant and theres 7 of us, im the only one left. Ive been to 3 baby showers in 3 weeks, its heart wrenching. Although I'm genuinely happy for everyone thats pregnant, i find it really hard to not be miserable at the same time. Only 2 of the 7 were actually trying and my husband and I have been trying for what seems like forever.
Hopefully it will be all of us next!
x x x

I know your pain so well - 12 girls I know had babies this summer - I am now the only childless married out of us all - I feel like a freak :( :cry:

Mxx

I feel the same way. I even started watching people are YouTube becoming pregnant. I find myself being super jealous instead of being happy for them like I use too. It hurts. I also get upset of the people who have a child already and complaining how they can't again. I understand its hard but enjoy the ones you have! (No offense to anyone.)

I'm confused, why would you get upset by someone wanting a second child? I enjoy my daughter very much. She has been asking for a brother or sister for awhile but I wasn't in the right relationship for that. Now that I am with DH and we want one together I don't see how I might not be enjoying my 9 year old. Whether it is your first, 2nd, or 5th the hurt and struggle is just the same.

I agree thousand times over if in your head you have lays ad this perfect family image wether it be one or 6 ( like in my mind) it shouldn't matter, the pain the tears the stress still hurts like someone kicking you wen yr down

hello all : I understand your feelings I feel like every time I watch tv or my husband and I are out that there are kids surrounding me or every woman is pregnant and its good for them but all I can think about is getting pregnant again, I should say I carried my son to full term and 5 days before my scheduled csection he decided he was coming I was rushed in for and emergency and 16 hrs later he passed away. It has been three months and I know it is still early but I just can't stop thinking about it. A friend of mine says don't put stress on myself it will happen and it is very hard to think that ways .. I guess that is a long winded way to say I understand your feelings and I wish you the best !

hello all : I understand your feelings I feel like every time I watch tv or my husband and I are out that there are kids surrounding me or every woman is pregnant and its good for them but all I can think about is getting pregnant again, I should say I carried my son to full term and 5 days before my scheduled csection he decided he was coming I was rushed in for and emergency and 16 hrs later he passed away. It has been three months and I know it is still early but I just can't stop thinking about it. A friend of mine says don't put stress on myself it will happen and it is very hard to think that ways .. I guess that is a long winded way to say I understand your feelings and I wish you the best !

Aww Hun sorry for your lost it must of been unbearable, but it will happen again, my friend lost her baby at birth in 2010 and 2011 end of she gave birth to another little boy :) 5 months after her other on wud of been one, xxx

It is so bizarre but this year so many girls I know are pregnant or given birth recently. I am very happy for them but you know what I want to be in that position so bad. I want to be a mommy and hold my own in my arms. I don't want to take away from their happiness but I want it for myself too. I am discouraged and feel it will not happen to me. I feel even if I do get preg, I feel I will only have another mc. I feel my body hates me. :(

Hey ladies,
I can't believe I'm actually at a clinic that gives free pregnancy test but of course its not for me as I'm only 2dpo today and em stocked up on test at home!. I'm actually here with my bestfriend to confirm her pregnancy and I must say this suck big time because she got two other children and wasn't. Even trying at all. I know I have one child already, I thank God every single day for him but he is by my ex who does notiñg at all what so ever for him, I got a child support case and never seen a dime because he doesn't pay at all. Me and dh will be marry for two years September 18th, ill also be 10dpo that day. And em hoping I can give him a nice pregnancy test that is a bfp for our anniversary! We have been together for 4years, two of those years we were ntnp and nothing. Then when we got married we decided we wanted to try and still noting, its heart breaking for us so heart breaking! He got a few kids with his ex and I feel like the biggest piece of crap because she could get pregnant just fine no problem at all and pop out kids no problem but m hid

Ugh stupid phone sorry girls but like I was saying I'm his wife the one he is going to spend the rest of his life with and I feel like I've failed my part not being able to give him a child:,-(.but you know what ladies we all got to hang in there and look to God because our day is coming ladies we will all have our day were we get our :bfp: it will happen ok stay hopeful

It is so hard watching everyone have their babies so many women were pregnant every one except me is a mother or is pregnant again my husband wants kids but his mother is constantly doubting him because of the man his father was so my husband always carrys the doubt with him i have been wanting to b a mother for 4years but i have only been trying for 4months but its frustrating cus sometimes he pulls out o and my twin sister is due this week but im excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->