Everything I eat......

CrunchyGal

Reaction score
Makes my stomach upset....Anyone else?? Reflux, gas and stomach bubbles...Unfortunately, I have had to stop my greens plus supplement bc my tummy couldn't handle it..

:wacko:

I'm pretty much the same. My main nauseous time is about an hour after meals.

I am so hungry and I get on pinterest and pin recipe after recipe and it makes it worse. I eat and I am sick for an hour, then the whole process starts again... It doesn't matter what I eat or how much of it. Small snacks, meals, etc everything gives me a tummy ache.

I feel your pain, I'm in the same boat. I am praying this goes away soon as I'm at 11 weeks this weekend. Even with Zofran I am still feeling cruddy.

A few things might help...don't drink water with or up to an hour after food. Have 1-2 glasses at least half an hour before a meal. Once you eat, if you drink, your digestive acids get diluted causing gas and indigestion going down (which progesterone already naturally causes by slowing down your digestion by relaxing your muscles).
Try to avoid things that cause bloating & gas ie wheat & gluten, pasta, sugary foods. Milk & beans can also be an irritant depending on the person. Eat clean protein with every meal, veg & protein are natural diuretics. They'll reduce bloating, gas, and bubbly tummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->