Everything is ready!

baileybubs

Reaction score
Bit of a pointless thread but I just wanted to post saying today is the first day when I finally feel like everything is ready for baby!

We have all the items we need, nursery is all ready with everything in it, house is the cleanest it's ever been, I've got everything I could possibly need in my hospital bag, df is currently cleaning out my car and fitting the car seat, all we need now is baby!!

Come on Millie, mummy and daddy want to meet you now! M

Does anyone else feel like they are 100% ready now?

I think in a couple of days I will. The nursery is set up, clothes and diapers all washed and ready, bags packed, carseat installed, taxes filed, maternity leave applied for...all I need/want to do now is do some cooking and baking to put away in the freezer! Doing that today and tomorrow :)

Noo!! :wacko:. DH just started painting the nursery today, the babies furniture and general stuff is all over the place... house needs major tidying but that won't change (DS enjoys helping make mess for mummy to tidy lol), I have a tonne of stuff I need to do at work before I can go on mat leave! Oh no I think I'm going to freak out :haha:

Not yet, but with my daughter I was waiting and waiting for a delivery of a new sofa, as soon as it came everything was then ready and I went into labour! Fingers crossed its the same for you ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->