Everything is terrible and i quit (can you tel this is a rant?)

alexspargo

Reaction score
So, yeah, i quit. I don't want to be pregnant anymore. I feel like a prisoner in my own body. This is my 4th and i remember feeling like this with each one of my kids but for some reason i am just super cranky today. I am 37 weeks tomorrow if you go by my doctors EDD but 37+4 if you go by what i think. Either way i probably have at least another 2 weeks to go and i seriously don't know how i am going to make it. The thought that i could possibly be pregnant for up to 5 more weeks is so inconceivable i can't even allow myself to think it.

For the past week i have constant Braxton Hicks all night long. The baby is at -1 station and feels like it is going to literally fall out of my vagina. Lightning crotch?? Yeah, I've got that. Heart burn? Needing to pee every 5 seconds? Yep, got that too. I think that if i were to just sit on the toilet for a full 24 hours a steady, never ending stream of urine would just trickle out of me.

Everyone keeps asking how are you feeling?" or saying "What, no baby??" and I always say "Fine" or "Hanging in there" or "No, not quite yet but hopefully soon!" and smile but in reality i am miserable. I don't want to complain too much since you know babies are a blessing, blah, blah blah, but i am seriously done. Stick a fork in me. I quit.

I totally understand. I have wanted to quit for a long while now and I'm only 32.5 weeks. Ugh. Found out today i may have placenta previa so may not be able to birth the way I want either. In addition to was hoping for girl but it's a boy. Happy but it's all too much right now. Way too emotional to deal with any of it.

Oh Alex I don't mean to laugh but oh my! All baby wants to do is stay in for a few more weeks and get nice and chubby and you are over it. I have fantasies of just magically not being pregnant anymore, skipping over the next 11 weeks and just having a baby appear. I hope the magic part happens to you instead.

At least you have the gift of making others laugh at your misery, if that is any comfort at all.

I feel for you. I was convinced that I would go early and now it is 40 weeks plus 4 days. I can't seem to sleep at all and I'm so miserable. There is an end in sight, as I am scheduled for induction on Thursday, but having to wait even that long is driving me crazy.

Me too. I'm 35 weeks 1 day with twins and measuring 46 weeks. I can't walk sit stand or pee without excruciating bone breaking pain. I forget what normal feels like

Oh I'm so with you on this. I don't even recognize myself anymore And I avoid mirrors. Can I just sleep until she's born? I told a friend that once I get to 37 Weeks it's game over. I'm going to try every wives tale in the book and she called me selfish and weak.....she's never been pregnant.

Stillpraying, I hope you told her to go eff herself. A person can only take so much. Being pregnant is not for the weak. It's a freaking marathon and now that I have reached the home stretch I just want to curl into a ball and cry.

To make matters worse, my SO keeps complaining to me about work and other silly problems and all I can think is "HELLO?!? Can't you tell I have actual problems over here??"

Hope relief comes soon for you ladies. In the meantime I will continue sitting here at my desk scowling at every person ho walks by and if one more coworker asks me how I'm feeling, I just may tell them the truth.

I'm with you. People look in my office all freakin cheerful "how's our prego today?" "almost there right?" like its flipping cute. how am I? I feel like there is a tazer strapped to my leg that randomly shocks my vajayjay which is swollen btw and makes it awkward to walk....I cannot eat anything without feeling like my esophagus is a raging volcano. Oh and it feels like my belly is permanently flexed. what else would you like to know?

Oh sweetie. Amen!
I'm less than you but I already feel this way. It's my first baby and I'm so thrilled to meet him and I love feeling him move but even that is starting to hurt and I miss peeing like a grown up (not every 5 minutes). I miss back pain free sleeps. I'm sooooo with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->