Evil nausea has left me finally!

jade1991

Millies mummy :)
Reaction score
I have wonderful news! From 5 weeks I've had the most awful nausea, from the second I woke up to the second I went to sleep. I felt absolutely awful and I was so miserable. But I've got some hope for all of us!
I'm 11 weeks now and the last 5 days I've been almost nausea free. I mean occasional spouts of it but I'm finally wanting food and craving EVERYTHING. I've lost 5lb so now I feel I should treat myself 😁 the only thing is I'm still knackered, but I think that could be because I also work and have a nagging 4 year old 😂

How is everyone else feeling? Is anyone getting any better? I can't believe I'm nearing the end of first tri!

That's great news! I'm waiting for mine to go! I'm nearly 10 weeks and every evening I feel awful. I suppose I am lucky because I haven't actually been sick but the nausea this time around is dreadful. I have a really bad phobia of being sick so it worries me also :-( bring on 2nd tri! Xx

My nausea is still going strong, I used to be able to hold my vomit in, but now the minute I feel the urge to puke I have to drop whatever I'm doing and rush to the toilet. :(. With my first my morning sickness didn't stop until 16 weeks. I'm guessing mine won't stop til then....

Thats great. Im only just starting to feel queasy and its getting slightly stronger everyday. Im dreading the next month with a two year old. Ive stopped taking her to playgroup etc and hardly seen anyone this last week or so. Managed one trip to the park for an hour.

I find it extremely hard at this point. As this is my second baby I am just glad that this is the last time i will do this as its not something i could do over and over. I ency people who just feel fineor feel abit off in the evenings. My nausea just hangs around at different levels most the day ahhh lol.

Hope you can start to feel the excitement abit now. Its alot easier when you feel human lol xx

Oh girls, it's not fun is it! Did you both have it on your first? I was absolutely fine with Millie I mean really healthy never felt sick once. And this one just knocked me for six! I thought it wasn't going to end and everyone kept saying to wait it out and I was like yeah whatever 😂 but they were right! All of my dates are wrong so I'm actually not sure how far I am, I've got my 12 week scan weds so I'll find out then! But they do say it eases after 12 weeks so I'm hoping I may be a little further than expected 😂

I actually can't wait for this.
I'm 6 weeks and I can barely get out of bed. I do the school run and mother duties but as soon as they're in bed, I follow. It's really making me miserable. My house looks like a bombs dropped and I can't eat anything without it coming back up. I don't remember it ever being this bad with my other two ��

I actually can't wait for this.
I'm 6 weeks and I can barely get out of bed. I do the school run and mother duties but as soon as they're in bed, I follow. It's really making me miserable. My house looks like a bombs dropped and I can't eat anything without it coming back up. I don't remember it ever being this bad with my other two ��

I feel exactly the same, it's really starting to get to me!

I'm 9w2d and feel crappy. I'm not always nauseous but I have a hard time eating due to no appetite despite how hungry I am.

Im now 8 weeks and nausea is really getting me down some days. My house also looks a dump and id give anything to feel good and actually enjoy taking dd to the park without taking deep breaths and a supply of stomach settling snacks with me. I feel envious of people out without a care in the world. I miss my weekly 2 mile walk with my mummy friend. I miss going into town to go shopping. I miss staying up late with oh watching tele :-( eughhh definitely feeling sorry for myself today

Im now 8 weeks and nausea is really getting me down some days. My house also looks a dump and id give anything to feel good and actually enjoy taking dd to the park without taking deep breaths and a supply of stomach settling snacks with me. I feel envious of people out without a care in the world. I miss my weekly 2 mile walk with my mummy friend. I miss going into town to go shopping. I miss staying up late with oh watching tele :-( eughhh definitely feeling sorry for myself today

Your not alone I feel exactly the same... this pregnancy lark is hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->