Evil?? or desperate??

PhoenixRising

No babies yet
Reaction score
Before I ask I'd just like to say that I would never do it as I think it's really important for my oh to get his head around the idea and want to have a child but... has the idea every crossed anyone's mind to accidentally miss one too many pills and accidentally get pregnant - oops! or is it just me? I feel like I'm actually going insane.

Again, would never actually do it - just sometimes imagine it:wacko:

I personally wouldn't even think about doing it never mind do it just because I want my children to be concieved when we BOTH want them and feel ready for them, I would hate to think a our child was concieved and one of us wasn't happy about it.

on the flip side i also know what it feels like so want a child so badly and can somewhat understand why someone would think about it but would like to think they wouldn't go through with it. It is basically trapping someone into something they aren't ready for and that isn't fair

I personally wouldn't even think about doing it never mind do it just because I want my children to be concieved when we BOTH want them and feel ready for them, I would hate to think a our child was concieved and one of us wasn't happy about it.

What she said. :flower:

I agree with the others. Babies can make relationships very hard work, I think it would be worse if one of you wasn't ready for the baby (and even more hard work if he ever found out that your accident wasn't an accident!) xx

I hear you - and I did say I would NEVER actually do it!!! I love my oh too much for that :hugs:

I wasn't suggesting anyone try either, just wondered if the thought had ever flitted briefly through anyones mind ever?! But maybe it's just me then :blush:

Lol I bet plenty of people have thought of doing it, especially if their OH's need a bit of convincing :D xx

I have - very often. I just know that OH will be pleased when we have a baby, and that we'll cope. But I'd never trick him into it. When I start feeling like that, I talk to him - that way I can't do it, because he already knows what is on my mind! He does understand, I think.

It has flickered across my mind before! Like the other ladies, i would never actually do it. I think its one of those things that is so bad, u cant help but think it, but then feel really bad about it after. There must be other examples?! Like when somebody makes a joke about "ew, i wonder what he looks like naked?" about an annoying/ugly colleague.... u cant help but picture it! N then feel bad for joining in their silly games! Does that make any sense at al?!?! lol!

I remember a bizzare conversation I had at school when I was 12.

It seemed a lot of girls in my class had been told by their mothers how they were so desperate to have another baby "as beautiful and clever as you darling" that they purposefully got pregnant with baby number 2 without waiting for the husbands to come around!

One story was very specific and invoivled sabotaging a diaphram! (Can't believe these girls knew this when they were in Year 7! I knew it was something to do with having babies as I'd seen Look Who's Talking but had no clue what it meant at the time)

So obviously it was something quite common in the 1980s lol. (Although I wouldn't condone it)

I bet everyone who wants a baby thinks about it if only for a split second. It's only human nature after all :winkwink:

I THINK ANYBODY IN OUR CIRCUMSTANCES HAS THOUGHT OF DOING THIS!!
TELL THE TRUTH!!
MY HUBBY TOLD ME THE OTHER NIGHT HE WANTED TO WAIT TTC!!
(WE LOST A BABY IN AUG,AND IT SHOOK US BOTH UP BADLY,WE NEVER IMAGINED IT WOULD HAPPEN US!! SADLY WE WERE VERY WRONG!!)
I WAS A BIT UPSET WITH HIM,I DIDNT WANT TO WAIT!!
SO I JUST HAPPENED TO POP INTO BED BESIDE HIM WEARING JUST MY CHANEL ALLURE!!
HE STARTED TO RESPOND FAVOURABLY!!TMI!TMI!SORRY.....
I DID MENTION "WHAT ABOUT PUTTING ON A CONDOM?"
HE REPLIED AWWWWH DONT WORRY!!
WHAT CAN I SAY? ITS UP TO HIM
AM I RIGHT??:shrug:

To be honest, i have thought about that many times and then i just think about his reaction or how he might feel if i got pregnant and he wasn't really wanting a baby just yet..But i hear how you feel when you really want a baby you go to all sorts of lengths :)

I wouldn't do it. I don't take BCP either though. We use a mix of condoms (50%) and pull-out(50%). My old friend wanted another child when her DH didn't. She did JUST that, droping her pills down the sink. Sure enough she got pregnant. He relationship has been a wreck since. It's a shame really, its SO dishonest, wrong, and just plain immature to ever do something so evil!

Yup. Sometimes I think wow, I could probably get pregnant now if I really wanted to and really, he'd be happy about it in the end. Than I immediately feel guilty for even thinking such a thing. It just flashes though my head though, kind of like you might daydream about flying or winning the lottery-I don't think about it in a real kind of way. DON'T FEEL GUILTY THOUGH. As long as you don't act on it you have nothing to feel guilty about. You can't help what you think, only what you do.

I wouldn't do it. I don't take BCP either though. We use a mix of condoms (50%) and pull-out(50%). My old friend wanted another child when her DH didn't. She did JUST that, droping her pills down the sink. Sure enough she got pregnant. He relationship has been a wreck since. It's a shame really, its SO dishonest, wrong, and just plain immature to ever do something so evil!

ITS DIFFERENT FOR ME,BECAUSE MY HUBBY KNOWS IM NOT ON ANYTHING AND HAVENT BEEN FROM BEFORE WE TRIED FOR BEN IN FEB 08!!
I FELL THE 1ST TIME WE TRIED THEN AND WHEN WE TRIED IN JUNE I FELL STRAIGHT AWAY!!MY HUBBY SAYS HE HAS SUPERDEEDOPER SWIMMERS!!
I AGREE WITH YOU IT IS DISHONEST TO FORGET YOUR PILL!!
BUT ITS UP TO MY HUBBY TO COVER IT IF HE WANTS ACTION WITH NO CONCEIVING!! NOT ME!! I TOOK CARE OF MYSELF FOR YEARS BEFORE TRYING FOR BEN!!!!!
ITS HIS TURN TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!
HE HAS A BOX CONDOMS IN HIS BEDSIDE CABINET,READY TO BE USED AND STILL IN DATE!!lol
AND I DID MENTION THAT TO HIM THE OTHER NITE?????AND LAST NITE!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........
WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!
THINK HES SCARED WE ARE GOING LOSE IF I GOT PREGNANT AGAIN,HE WAS OVER THE MOON WHEN WE WERE LAST TIME BUT MMC REALLY FRIGHTENED HIM,AND WHAT I WENT THRU AND STILL GO THRU.

You know that you have your caps locked?

I think its really wrong for anyone to do that, its a form of entrapment.

I'm sure we've all thought about doing it, but then most of us come to our senses...

ITS DIFFERENT FOR ME,BECAUSE MY HUBBY KNOWS IM NOT ON ANYTHING AND HAVENT BEEN FROM BEFORE WE TRIED FOR BEN IN FEB 07!!
I FELL THE 1ST TIME WE TRIED THEN AND WHEN WE TRIED IN JUNE I FELL STRAIGHT AWAY!!MY HUBBY SAYS HE HAS SUPERDEEDOPER SWIMMERS!!
I AGREE WITH YOU IT IS DISHONEST TO FORGET YOUR PILL!!
BUT ITS UP TO MY HUBBY TO COVER IT IF HE WANTS ACTION WITH NO CONCEIVING!! NOT ME!! I TOOK CARE OF MYSELF FOR YEARS BEFORE TRYING FOR BEN!!!!!
ITS HIS TURN TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!
HE HAS A BOX CONDOMS IN HIS BEDSIDE CABINET,READY TO BE USED AND STILL IN DATE!!lol
AND I DID MENTION THAT TO HIM THE OTHER NITE?????AND LAST NITE!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........
WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!
THINK HES SCARED WE ARE GOING LOSE IF I GOT PREGNANT AGAIN,HE WAS OVER THE MOON WHEN WE WERE LAST TIME BUT MMC REALLY FRIGHTENED HIM,AND WHAT I WENT THRU AND STILL GO THRU.

For one there is no need for all caps. ;)

2. If a husband knows his wife is taking BCP then he is TRUSTING her at being honest about taking them. He souldn't have to wear comdoms b/c of the chance that his wife is being dishonest. That's NO type of marriage to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->