Ewan potty trained himself today!!!

hypnorm

Reaction score
:happydance: We have been trying on and off for a while and he would sit on the potty, and do a wee and recently a poo but never realised that he had to sit on there.
I figured that he may be being lazy with the nappy on so two days ago i took it off and he sat on the potty by himself. So this morning i never put a nappy on him only loose trousers or pj bottoms and he has consistently sat on his potty without being asked!!! couple of times he has forgotten to pull his pants down, or got it over the floor as he wee's so hard!!
Will see how he gets on at his grandmas tomorrow!! taking lots of trousers!!!

Aww thats brilliant :)

xxx

Awww thats fab bless him, i am on the potty training journey with my son at the moment..He sits on it but gets up saying " all done" but there's still nothing in it lol...I am sure his time will come :)

that's great my youngest would never sit to pee he had to stand like his big brother. So I have had to deal with alot of aiming issues. that is great that he is going by hemslef =)

:happydance: well done, he will crack it.........we got there finally. One of my best tips is if your gonna do it, do it and stick to it, once that nappy comes off dont put him back in them (except at bedtime) as he will get mixed messages. We just stayed at home for a week, and any journeys stick a towel on the car seat, and if you go out anywhere take spare clothes, socks and shoes and a carrier bag for wet clothes, accidents are gonna happen but there not a problem if your prepared for them.

good luck xxxxx

Well done Ewan what a clever boy!
x

What a big boy!!! And that's quite early for a boy isn't it?

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"