EWCM after M/C

vanillastar

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Is it common to have a lot of ewcm after a m/c? Its been a lil over two weeks since my m/c. Today I have had a lot of ewcm, but it seems really early for me to be ovulating as I have long cycle and normally dont ovulate until cd30. Is it common to have ewcm throughout your cycle your first cycle after a miscarraige or can it still be used as a reliable sign of ovulation?

Well I ovulated 18 days after my first miscarriage and 20 days after losing Isabella so it could just be that you are about to ovulate.

Miscarriages do change your cycles sometimes.

i ovulated just 12 days after a MMC so huns id get bedding sounds like ov on the way and 14 days is well enough time to ov hunny, if its not ov then it could be left over hormone causing the cm but id say its more likely ov get going girl :)

Thanks girls, Im hoping so. This would be a really early O for me and that would be awesome. :thumbup: We bd last night. I wish I had my opks, I wasnt expecting I could O so soon, so I ordered some offline and they arent hear yet. I did have a temp drop this morning, which I got last cycle for a few days before O so hopefully its a good sign! My chart is in my siggie if anyone wants to take a peak.

huns ur cd17 thats defo time to ov, iv been charting 2 years and i looked ur chart just now and OMG its ov for sure bed again today and ur nicely covered, pls remember after a MC any type of MC the body will and can ov very early go for it hunny make that bean a sticky one :hug: xxxxx

Well, I dont think it was O. I thought my temp would drop some more today, instead it just rose a lil. I usually temp at 5:30 but I was awaken by my son at 5 but didnt think to temp until after I got him back to sleep. I temped when I got back in bed and it was 97.45 so I went back to sleep and woke up at 7 and it was 97.16. I put the last temp in as I figured it was probably closer, but it wasnt a full 3 hours sleep either. Guess we will see what happens tomarrow. Will BD tonight just incase, Im sure OH wont mind :winkwink:

Okay I need some opinions ladies... is it possible I O'd yesterday and my first temp from this morning was right (first temp was 97.45 and second was 97.16) cause I jsut checked my cervix and even though its high and firm I have a lot of creamy cm and last cycle right after i ovulated i had a lot of creamy cm for like 3 days. I guess I will jus have to see what my temp does over the next few days. Hope we bd enough just in case.

Should I just leave the lower temp in there and see what happens or change it to the higher one?

My chart is in my siggie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"