EWCM and no ovulation?

Sus09

mum
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have not ovulated this cycle and I am now only 6 days before AF is due.
The strange thung is that i have been having lots of EWCM since yesterday and ov pains! Is too late for ovulation?

Does anyone know if this is normal in non ovulatory cycles? It has never happened to me before. I usually go quite dry at this stage.

Sus...tell me about last month's chart...did you manually enter your x-hairs?

No FF gave me xhairs at day 14 I moved it myself to day 15

To be honest i am not quite sure if ovulation happened last cycle although FfSaid it did at day 14.

It could very well be a late OV, but an estrogen rise before AF can cause more EWCM.

You temps are still low enough for ovulation...do you use OPKs at all?

I do use OPKs but i havent managed to have a positive in the 3 cycles i have been using them quite frustrating!
I will try another OPK later just out of curiosity!

I will ! Will try 2 different OPKs, just cos i have two brands at the moment and i will post them.

I have ovulation pains... I never thought that ov. Could happen that late, well that is if it happens of course!

Yes, it can happen late. Remember, I O'ed on Cd23 once when my inlaws were in town. Stress is Lucifer himself at times!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2011-05-28&mode=a&ts=1318007814&u=

I'd forgotten about that....your before dinner quickie, lol

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You were definitely a little stressed during that one. :wacko:

Indigo, I was thinking myself if stress is causing this change, between the cat and work it has been a horrible month! Maybe my body is trying to ovulate now?

Will try the OPK in an hour and see...

Day 23? I guess that delayed AF that cycle?

I usually POAS twice a day around ovulation time.

Urgh the in laws! no Wonder why you were stressed lol

Indigo, I was thinking myself if stress is causing this change, between the cat and work it has been a horrible month! Maybe my body is trying to ovulate now?

Will try the OPK in an hour and see...

Day 23? I guess that delayed AF that cycle?

Yes, AF was delayed, but my LP was just fine...

Still have EWCM, lots of it, and no sign of ovulation. Both ovaries having cramps. Dont know what is going on.

I have OPK pics, will upload when I get back.

Sus, I would say trust your temps and your body over the strips.

Sus some people the opks just don't work for, I take it you have tried different brands though, as not all opks are created equal.

And it might be an obvious question but you didn't take any kind of supplement this month at all, did you?

No, OPKs dont work for me at all, and i tried few brands.

What have I done different this cycle? A new brand of folic acid, and I have been eating lots of vitamin c rich fruit: fresh orange fruit, a grapefruit every day... just to try to prevent the typical cold i normally get this time of the year!

Well either i am ovulating very late, as i have ovulatio cramps and lots of EWCM or my body has gone crazy due to stress.

As I was having lots of EWCM and Ov pain I did OPK this morning with FMU and I got positive!!! Firts time ever I have a positive OPK!!!! and with 3 different brands!!! I am soooooooo happy!
:happydance::happydance::headspin::juggle::fool::bunny:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

It is so late in the cycle that the egg might not release at all. Still happy thought as I thought OPKs did not work for me and It happens that FMU it is what works for me.
Even if the egg is release or not, it is evidence for my doctor to state if I have PCOs or not. Now let´s see if tems do rise.
Here are the photos of my OPKs

Attachments

• IMAG0708.jpg
    IMAG0708.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member