EWCM and no ovulation?

nice one sus :dance: , don't worry about whether you think the eggy will be released or whatever, just get :sex:, chances are you could be in for a longer cycle now or maybe AF won't be here in 6 days :winkwink: good job you've been taking note of CM or you could have missed this one. checking my CM is always a trusted sure sign for me as well to say it's approaching. :thumbup:

a good strong line on the cheapy internet one too :thumbup: mine never show as dark as that so i have to rely on the cblue smilies.

Thank you Sumat!
Yes, thanks to the advice that you girls have given me I managed to detect my surge!
I will BD just in case, but even if the eggy does not release I am happy I learnt so much about my body!

How are you doing this Cycle?

just approaching ov. so a day or 2 behind you. yes, you must get on it :winkwink: and best of luck. have a lovely evening :bunny::bunny:xxx

I was actually thinking that you probably would have tested positive on the day you skipped testing in your July cycle...:haha:

Did you not test last cycle?

Yes, probably that day I gave a positive.
I think cos I drink lots of water and tea my urine is not concentrated enough, so that is why FMU was good for me today.

Last cycle I did test, but I did not get a positive so was so frustrated I did not record it on the chart.
I was amazed this morning, the 3 test so positive! I am going to grab my OH and get all the energy out of him today:haha::winkwink:

Once my surge is rolling I also get a better pos from FMU :thumbup: that was DM's trick she told me about.

So there you go, opks DO work for you after all :haha:

You are right NorthStar! Dmom did say that for some FMU is best, I just thought OPKs weren´t for me! But I tried them today and it worked!
Also the EWCM and the Ov pain gave me a clue that It would be good to test.

I know I'm late to the party and the deed is done, but the lines are beautiful!

Dmom I know, I am well excited today! Never had a positive before!
Even if the egg does not release as it is so late in my cycle, I am still happy just to get a positive OPK! i was worried I was not producing enough hormones.

Thanks for the tip of trying FMU!

Thanks Despie!!!

It is nice to get some positive result, even if it is not a BFP but a positive OPK!:haha:

Well no egg release... oh well I did expect that though.
I am still happy that I got a positive OPK though, as I now know when to test.

Now need to read about why eggs dont release, feel curious.

Sus :hugs: seems like your body is trying to get there, and it's only the one weird cycle isn't it, you got an Ov the previous two.

True Northstar.

I just read a page that says stress and lack of sleep can cause a cycle like mine, and guess what? I am terribly stressed in work and I hardly get any sleep! Work is even ruining my cycles!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->