EWCM and no ovulation?

Yep seems like your body is trying to Ov and not quite getting there, it's crap that you've got that much stress at work though :hugs:

Well no egg release... oh well I did expect that though.
I am still happy that I got a positive OPK though, as I now know when to test.

Now need to read about why eggs dont release, feel curious.

Just wait....maybe tomorrow....:hugs:

To be honest i am not quite sure if ovulation happened last cycle although FfSaid it did at day 14.

Well, mor me, I am not convinced it happened either.

Although its reality its not what i want to hear today as i had hell with other issues. Dotnt know what else can go wrong. :cry:
Well either i go to doctor for help or give upp Ttc as at the moment i feel useless.

Although its reality its not what i want to hear today as i had hell with other issues. Dotnt know what else can go wrong. :cry:
Well either i go to doctor for help or give upp Ttc as at the moment i feel useless.

sus, giving up is not an option in this game if you're useless then we are all useless because we are all in the same place here. :hugs: and a trip to the docs won't hurt, it may give you a bit of confidence with this ttc. if this month is an unsuccessful one for me then i'll be heading to the docs for a check up this time around. :hugs::flower: i am curious to know all my intricate workings :winkwink:

I think you ovulated in the past 2 cycles. Your temp is going up with this cycle, too.

What happens to your charts when you change the 'Ovulation Detector' method?

Canntinny, you are not being helpful. :growlmad:

To be honest i am not quite sure if ovulation happened last cycle although FfSaid it did at day 14.

This is verbatim what Sus said on page 1...were you trying to quote her, along with your own comment?

If so, all we can see are the words that Sus originally said and it it coming across very badly...I hope this is just a mistake.

She must be a troll.

She did the same thing on the COQ10 thread, copying my statement verbatim.

Look at my post on page 1 of this thread and then look at her post on the last page.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-coq10-could-key-pregnancy-older-women-8.html

Go away troll! :grr:

She also wrote that she is 26, but she may have copied and pasted that, too. :grr:

If she's 26, why is she here? :growlmad:

Wait, does she know my psychic...is this who taught her how to copy and paste? :haha:

Thanks girls:hugs:

I am just handling it really badly this cycle, not cos i wont have a BFP, but cos i have not ovulated. Work and the worry about the cat dont help either.

Just read your thread Indigo. Why would someone just quote? I find it strange, specially being 26 and pregnant and on a TTC over 35 thread!

Anyway, what my quote has done is face my fear and i am going to book an appt with doc tomorrow.

Indigo, my ovulation detector is set by temps, however Ff gave me xhairs on cd 14 last cycle but recommended me to manual overide it for so that my LP was consistent?! So i did, for cd 15...

Wouldn't it make more sense for your cover line to be drawn at 36.35? And yes, CD15 seems right to me anyway.

Oh Indigo :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks!!!, you know? Although i am upset it not worth worrying about it, as there area lovely bunch of ladies, all of you, here helping everyone.

Summat, you are right, we are on the same boat, and if something nice has come from the painful journey of TTC is meeting you all, that is priceless!!!

Thanks girls:hugs:

I am just handling it really badly this cycle, not cos i wont have a BFP, but cos i have not ovulated. Work and the worry about the cat dont help either.

Just read your thread Indigo. Why would someone just quote? I find it strange, specially being 26 and pregnant and on a TTC over 35 thread!

Anyway, what my quote has done is face my fear and i am going to book an appt with doc tomorrow.

Indigo, my ovulation detector is set by temps, however Ff gave me xhairs on cd 14 last cycle but recommended me to manual overide it for so that my LP was consistent?! So i did, for cd 15...

Sorry girls, touched the wrong button on my moby and i sent my previous post again!!! D'oh!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->