EWCM and no ovulation?

well,now back at my computer (as I am rubbish on my smart phone)

Indigo, yes I thought CD 15 was a more accurate day for my OV last cycle according to my body patterns, EWCM, temps & ov pain. so I moved it. The cover line is what FF gave me, I thought it was too low myself.

Well, I had a bath to relax, and althought upste at everything today... I am more relaxed. so Thinking about what to ask my doctor. I know the check the ovarian reserve on the day 3 blood test, (I am worried that might come with a low reserve...) do they check anything else at that stage? I will take my charts with me when I get my appointment.

Sus :hugs: TTC sucks but at least we can talk to each other about it.

think you need to change you thread title to EWCM and OVULATION! :haha:

Yay, at last.

So FX for next cycle then, but at least this one things are going back to normal :thumbup: That's where I'm at too mine has been horrendous, residual BCP in my syste :dohh: so I'm thinking November now.

Lol you are right Sumat!

Northstar, I know what you mean! November for me as well! Sorry to hear it has been a horrendous cycle as well!

Yay November... Guy Fawkes night typed avatar coming up in next day I think ladies...

Funny but I just got AF cramps and a tiny spotting... I was due today too... so close to ov?

Oh well, the earliest AF gets me the soonner i end this weird cycle and start the november one. Wohooooooo

Funny but I just got AF cramps and a tiny spotting... I was due today too... so close to ov?

Oh well, the earliest AF gets me the soonner i end this weird cycle and start the november one. Wohooooooo

These last two cycles I have gotten a little OV spotting...but I only know that bc of the evil softcup.:haha:

Dmom, I want to try the softcups next cycle, bit affraid of doing so, in case they get stuck.

Well i would not be surprised if af got me, ov was so late that i am sure it was a bad egg anyway.
Cant wait for af to end the cycle

Dmom, I want to try the softcups next cycle, bit affraid of doing so, in case they get stuck.

Well i would not be surprised if af got me, ov was so late that i am sure it was a bad egg anyway.
Cant wait for af to end the cycle

Bow your head and manifest...I just did. :haha:

They won't get stuck, per se...I did struggle to remove it.:cry:

I am manifesting! For November cycle!! Lol

Oh I will try those softcups, do you use preseed with them?

Oh Sus, they are dreadful :nope: but I was going to France with work and I was desperate :cry: I used conceive plus, which is pretty much the same thing.

But like your cycle I knew my egg was fried (didn't Ov until CD 20 when it's normal 10-12), my temps have not got high enough post Ov so I might as well have saved my vayjay the indignity of it all :nope:

I got mine from some internet mob, efertility or something like that.

Dmom, they look awful the soft cups, I have just opened one to see!

Northstar, I know what you mean, i wasted preseed knowing it was so late in my cycle that the egg would have been all rotted by the time it was released!!

Why are they awful? The softcups? They look big and uncomfortable to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->