EWCM and no ovulation?

What about possible salmonella poisoning. :nope:It's very possible getting using raw eggs.

BTW, hello Nat, how are you?
:hi:

i'm fine thanks, hope ur good too and feeling back on form after your virus.:hugs:

right ladies, i'm off to bed, it's 10.40 and i'm cream crackered (i'm such a kid when it comes to sleep). night night. :hugs:xxx

Yes, thank you, I am much better. Still working on my caught. Good night :sleep:

Ladies, this thread has become very interesting!!

Eeewwww using eggwhites up there!! Sounds crazy!!

Yep, dmom is right salmonella is carried only on the egg yolks and the egg shells, not the egg whites... urgh... the food safety trainer in me is coming out now lol

Can you imagine eggwhites rotting there? Eeewwww
I dont think my OH would be very happy to find some chicken eggwhite on his..... lol

This mobile version of bnb doesnt have smileys booohooo

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yes I did!! Making myself ill. and the funniest thing is that it happened at a food safety conferrence! Lol
dodgy the lunch served at food safety conferences, you get real case studies :haha:

Good memory Dmom!:thumbup:

You'd be surprised at some of the things I remember, lol.:haha:

[QUmvOTE=dachsundmom;13375744]You'd be surprised at some of the things I remember, lol.:haha:[/QUOTE]

Oh, oh!!! :winkwink::haha:
:hugs:

She remembers EVERYTHING! :wacko::haha:

Not everything...I can be quite forgetful.

I have always been lucky, bc I retain most of what I read; since BnB is all reading, the info sticks better, lol.

You are one yer older than I am...you are a spring chicken too!

I think I could live on half of a liver and one kidney....

Wow, such an optimistic conversation. :haha: How about keeping all your body parts intact?

:haha:

Can´t believe you are already talking about replacement hips and half livers lol
However at this rate I am going to end up just with half a brain as it is already all fried :wacko:

I think my knees or hips will go, as they've always been really cracky, even when I was a kid LOL

Oh my back will be the first to go! my lower back is already damaged from years in the gym!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->